Close
One second...

IT'S SNOWING!

for the first time in about a year! everyone thinks norway is constntly freezing and snow covered, but it's not. i'm gonna go take a walk and get some of that x-mas spirit four weeks late.

Watch this
margolove

yeah, I wish we would have had this stuff a month ago! It's snowing at the moment here as well.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

ooo! i can't tell if it's snowing here because there are no windows in my cubicle... but it snowed 8 inches saturday night.

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

we also had sunlight for the first time in 84 days today. i live in fucking mordor.

deathcabfortom

mordor isnt so bad -_- you have the friendly community!

chelly

so the sun came out AND it snowed?

your monday is trying to break all sorts of records.

mooseinmyshoe

we got snow too!!

it was like...80 the other day..and now it's snowing.
the weather here is bipolar

Loserly

It snowed here, too, yesterday. Everyone was making fun of me because I didn't know proper snow etiquette, having grown up in South Texas and all.

Also, I had no clue The Average Bear was your design. I never got a chance to tell you I bought that and love it to death. Yayee bears!

OlliRudi

aw, thanks loserly! yeah, i like changing styles sometimes, so average bear doesn't really look like a lot of the other stuff i've done

Monsieur Hulot

AAAAAARGH!
Sunlight go awayyyyyy!!
Nooo!!
hissss
spit
growll

OlliRudi

hehe, i've partied with one of those guys

mooseinmyshoe

i think those are my daddies

Omair

OMFG, THE SAME THING HAPPENED HERE, we finally got snow like yesterday, and of that, it was like an inch.

thekidd

=D
Here too.
And it has been for the past 3 months =D

mooseinmyshoe

we got delayed to school today...first snow of the season

and we're notorious for snow

hopefully the melted snow will freeze again so that we can have another delay.

No account?