Close
One second...

happiness

• by tixielix
  • posted Jan 21, 2007
  • 35 Comments

came up with this idea while getting light-headed reading some architecture theory... something bout the axis mundi and the earth linking with the sky... and hey! presto! :D

Watch this
tixielix
tixielix profile pic Alumni

came up with this idea while getting light-headed reading some architecture theory... something bout the axis mundi and the earth linking with the sky... and hey! presto! :D

Super Bunny Princess

I absolutley love your designs! Were on the same level here.

TheCrowe

LOVE IT! 5$

emilyjay

i love it i think it would be cute on pink too!

amelia_bc

aw, that's actually really cute.

joolia

aw yay! $5

LaMola07

Sweet. 'Nuff said. $5

enlighten_the_messenger

I think the design needs to be spread out more... there are a lot of just big, blank spaces.

Other than that, it's really cute!

tixielix
tixielix profile pic Alumni

yeah now that i look at it - shoulda made the overall image bigger on the shirt so it wont look so emty

just looked a bit more full wen i was designing in the square frame :P

thanx for the comments gys!

mydressisonfire

i really love it and want to buy it RIGHT NOW

Band Geek

Happy but not in an annoying way.
Good job!

BORN2SHOPLC

Happiness does grow on trees! $4

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

so THAT'S what im sneezing from when fall season srings upon us and happiness gets into my nostrils and irritates them! Not mny style at all, but a very wistful and carefree swooping design...

J-Ray

cherry blossoms but with happy faces.... hmmm.

The tree trunk looks awesome.

Dogma

WOW. I'm in love with this on light blue. And I usually don't go for shirts like this.

But this is really great. Tree works really well.

Paperclips

you should put the tree in the bottom right corner and make the smilies float throughout the whole tee :)

Love it though

suzanne_says_SCONEN.

This is really good! Most of the designs submited are not as great as this. I would buy it =]

krk

I love your designs~ it would be hilarious to see one of your commando bunnies taking aim at the happy bubbles... :)

spunky_laura

My jaw dropped when I saw this!!

$5

robertpaulson

Funny how good ideas come when your not in a normal mind set. 4!!

Smacks_premium

this will probably would win.
i like it also...

reetzy_chick

im thinking a difference placement on the shirt...but i do like it!

RadioactiveHeart

I seriously love this. The colors and the whimsical idea just rock! I'd buy it and 5!

StacyD

I LOVE this. I would like it in colors other than brown and yellow. I do like the brown but maybe with something else. Fantastic either way!

I dont wear t-shirts

I don't like the brown. I love the design, but personally, I like bright colors.

guavawava

This isn't something that I would wear myself, but I really think it's cool.

Benja Shuffle

Duuuude that's cool. I love the tree. I'm not nuts about the light blue background, though... That middle blue, or something darker, I'd definitely buy it.

pennyroyale

I really like it. 5$

turtlewalker

i only wish we could lose the smiley faces. it's beautiful but the smileys are so effin cheesy.

dream83utr

happy picture, a little bit smaller and it is really good

bumblebunny

Oh my god. That is adorable.

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

Very nice. I think it should be larger on the shirt, with the tree in the bottom right corner and the smilies stretching all the way up to the top left corner.

Dogma

So....this is gonna be printed.

No account?
Join Us