Close
One second...

SkullWall

• by -sepia-
  • posted Jan 21, 2007
  • 28 Comments

Hi!

For my first submission here's a skull pattern for all my emo-punk-metal-goth-dark-bones-lovers out there

Watch this
-sepia-

Hi!
For my first submission here's a skull pattern for all my emo-punk-metal-goth-dark-bones-lovers out there

Crater

I like the variation of skulls, nice colors too

hobbs in pain

Its cool, I would buy it now.

MKS

very cool

slich9

This would be a sweet shirt for middle school when I didn't care what I looked like or what I wore. Now that it matters I can tell you with confidence that this shirt is terrible.

goldkiss
goldkiss profile pic Alumni

love skull !

ladywinchester

I'm a big fan of skulls (although overdone @tm), but something is off.

I think it would be more appealing if the placement of the graphic was changed, (i.e. flowing from the shoulder or bottom corner, gradually increasing in size).

skafiend007

Very very nice! I collect skeltons/skulls (not because I'm morbid but for other reasons). Big fan of the Posada stuff, etc. and have lots of skeleton stuff... and now I need this one!

slich9...how wrong can you be...

noxgoodxdeed

It's not my style AT ALL. It looks like all of the other skull shirts. 2.

J-Ray

Wow!! It would have been so awesome 5 years ago!

thejamrose21

cute, but methinks the concepts is a little overdone at this point...

doktor_avalanche

Very cute style, but a little boring. Try doing something different with them.

Digestive

if you were going for the whole emo thing, wouldn't the tee be black?
It may be cool having one with a bow on it's head as if it's trying to be original?
Just a suggestion, it's pretty cool as it is.

bluegabs

yes yes yes.

bluegabs

and fuck putting a bow on skulls. thats some lame shit, these skulls are pure & not hot topic skullz.

red_tshirt

nice, would like it more with blue and purple skulls on a grey shirt or something.

podium_06

exellent! as it is! 5$

Entropy Kid

Everything with skulls on it gets a 5 from me if it's well done. This is sweeeet, especially the color. Don't even think about black.

Foreordination

Definitely needs more skulls. At best I would call this a skull fence. I would like to see more skull art next time please!

snapshotdreams

this is alright but it looks like something from hot topic... not a sweet ass artistic design site.

i like that i can say "hey, that shirt's from threadless, right??"

ajsolid84

Maybe a cow skull could sneak into the pattern somewhere.

bradleygarwood

reminds me of Dia De Los Muertos

No account?
Join Us