Naughty by Nature

• by Jemae
  • posted Jan 17, 2007
  • 128 Comments

Suggested tee : white, sagestone & athletic heather..

Hope you enjoy this and thanks in advance for voting..

Oh yes, comments are most welcome!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

Suggested tee : white, sagestone & athletic heather..

Hope you enjoy this and thanks in advance for voting..

Oh yes, comments are most welcome!

chelly

this cracked me up because it isn't what i expected after seeing the title

cook1e

AWWWWWW THE POLAR BEAR'S FACIAL EXPRESSION IS SOO CUTE!! Such an innocent look ... hahah

rabidlizzy

Yes. I want this- on that color. Now.

chrisbm

awsome!!!! 5$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForeverDcember

hmm, but polar bears don't live anywhere near penguins,
Polar Bears=North Pole
Penguins=South Pole

WaltzWithMurder

this shirt is cute and random, just like penguins.

hforhello

this is ADORABLE!! i would pinch the cheeks of this design if that were possible.

Nhari

That's almost too cute to exist...
Having said that, though, I hope it does.
I made me squeal :)

CheesecakeBree

This is awesome... the animals look so alive and animated. Great work!

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

Nice work! The animals are soooo cute!

skeleton clouds

this needs to be printed and on white...
$5

mellobunny

agreed w/ foreverdecember. cute design, but for some reason the lack of logic annoys me.

em0zebra

Because more penguin/polar bears is exactly what we need...

thunderpeel
thunderpeel profile pic Alumni

it is totally adorable and well drawn, especially on white...but, like others have expressed, I just get a little bit sad with the whole polar paradox that keeps getting illustrated on here. Don't kids watch the discovery channel these days?

Dogma

Reminds me of a Far Side Cartoon.

brownstar

kind of a rip off of that coca cola commercial running during the holiday season...

rachel_ksy

extremely adorable!

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

great illustration and color choices

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

Awesome work! 5$

Jihe

This is WEIRD!!! Suddenly we talk about logic / not logic design here!...
don't we realize how many printed / unprinted / coming to print designs in Threadless are mostly without logic but still win coz we all love something to smile when we look at it, don't we? why so serious? =(

Jihe

Well done job! 5$! love this & will buy!

The Ending

hmm, but polar bears don't live anywhere near penguins,
Polar Bears=North Pole
Penguins=South Pole

Polar bears dont wear masks... even if they had masks, they lack the opposable thumbs to put it on.

The Ending

the above was a quote then my comment ^^^^^

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

this is exquisitely made, but the subject matter is really familiar (penguin/polar bear design # 50 000), so i can't really give you that good of a score on this one. and i'm sorry for that, because i like your work.

all about seb

Lovely, kinda reminds me of a Gary Larson cartoon i had on my calendar yesterday which cracked me up.

flinghead

It would look better on white because it would look more...uh, "ice-y". (Does that make sense?)
Cute and adorable. I would totally buy it. $5

Petanca

It's true that the theme isn't so original (polar bears+pinguins) but the story you tell (the bear pretending to be a pinguin) is new, and your style is really good, so 5

Emilietipi

wow, this is telling a lot! wake up guys and do something, we are going to loose our bears!!

sam dhia

Another superb design by you! It's a masterpiece.. I think I'm gonna be broke buying all your tee! :-)

5 and buy

jwalsh
jwalsh profile pic Alumni

can this be on a hoodie? not sure how it relates to the contest that much but it better get printed anyways 5$

cherrypop

Sagestone or Heather (no white) and please print, pleeeeeeeeeeease! $5

deep space monkey
deep space monkey profile pic Alumni

Hmmm, nice illustration, but the idea has been done. If anyone out there has a Farside Calendar for this year look at Monday the 15th. Same thing except it's a fully grown polar bear.

samanthaflute

This is so cute!!!!! I have to have this. I'll buy it the day it's printed. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

alesserevil

Maybe he's an exchange student. $5!

Dellex

somethin you should sell to the coca cola company!

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

And to deep space monkey, please put the image link here & I think everybody want to see how similar it is. I don’t know what to say here but the only thing I can say is BELIEVE me, I didn't copy this idea, just thought of it last week. Was planning to submit this to Tribeca Film Festival theme and I post this design to BLOG FORUM here last week to get more idea/suggestion for this. Last 2 days I saw this Josh Ritter's theme and I feel it suits the theme..

ryeofcali
ryeofcali profile pic Alumni

except in the far side cartoon, the penguins are all slowly disappearing because they are being eaten by the bear who is wearing a penguin mask.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us