Close
One second...

The God of Adaptation

• by danbeyer
  • posted Jan 16, 2007
  • 41 Comments

Everything that is sensation is also a process of adaptation.

Watch this
danbeyer

Everything that is sensation is also a process of adaptation.

joshamman

this is really pretty cool. i like the one with all the tails a lot.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

whoa

you have very intriguing subs!

mongo.incorporated

Man..

This is a trip. I like it as an illustration more than a t-shirt though. I'm not sure why.

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

id shrink it down a bit, center chest, because it looks awkward with 1/3 of an empty shirt and such a heavy top, but its a great illustration. Very creative, 5.

helo

visually stimulating -- great job !

Leslee

Wow. Really, really cool. Nice work!

abbster

This reminds me of that bit from the bible...It kind of escapes me, but something about "the sawdust in your brother's eye" and the "plank in your own". Cool.

suziiscool

maybe if it was smaller??...lol but awsum!!

GoldenWasp

I really like this. 5 and buy. :D

And Abbster is talking of not trying to remove the small piece of wood in your brother's eye without first removing the rafter in your own. :D

TEEJS

like the idea, but could have been put across a better way. a bit awkward, not thought out enough? maybe bring it back in a bit

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

that's pretty awesome. way too big on the shirt though. i like your Fly one too.

Petanca

That is really surrealistic and creative, but I also think it would do a weird shirt, awesoma as an illustration, though

cearanissa

nice but smaller on tee :)

Raj Mahtaj

Really cool, smaller on the tee though $5

FancyBread

WoAh! crazy perspective! $5

misscara

Why is it that people have to use the entire t-shirt just because they can? It's a pretty common thing lately. I love the illustration. It's incredible. Too large though.

galarcaf

I would make it a tad smaller and try a non-central placement.... bottom-left maybe.

Also, although I love the design I think it becomes too visually confusing. It's too strong, I think using the T shirt color as a shader would help strenghten the design and make it easier to take in.

mrdeadhead
  1. make it a bit smaller and its got a $, too.
kayne

Ah, love the woodgrain look, very unusual, supercool.

titothescotsman

striking and brilliant, definitely would buy this

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

the detail in the wood is great! bizarre but well done. 4.

phones

love it!

Lowfat

this is fucking amazing... its a little big.... but the design is beyond awesome... 5$

TAZL

I love it

$5

(not on the yellow, though! no one wears yellow.. plus grey makes the wood stand out)

sugars3

It looks... painful.

I'd be afraid to wear it for fear of splinters.

carlino

what the hell is this?

mikemills
mikemills profile pic Alumni

Really well done. 5$

L33_t

$5 Awesome concept. The shirt would be fine as is..

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

Amazing visual! Way too big on the shirt though. Anyway, 5

terryb

amazing idea

Honlam

First feeling when I click on this design is.. WOWWW!! This really attract my eye on it. $5 for sure!

Honlam

And the size slightly smaller will look nice. Nice job.

Left Out

That is crazy! it kicks ass, just maybe a little bit smaller on the shirt...? Wouldn't want any of the image to get lost.

killersoybean

the design def shouldnt cover the whole tee but other than that amazing brain work :]

No account?
Join Us