Close
One second...

To breathe (or not to breathe)

• by Jebs
  • posted Jan 16, 2007
  • 67 Comments

...that is the question :-) Sadistic...again, me? yeaaaaahhhhh! i had real fun doing this one, anyway, hope you'll like it! I took the background from my "ambush" design, i admit ;-)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

...that is the question :-) Sadistic...again, me? yeaaaaahhhhh! i had real fun doing this one, anyway, hope you'll like it! I took the background from my "ambush" design, i admit ;-)

knipples99

i like this one alot. what program do you design in and what tools do you use?

haus53

lose the 'shit' and i'm buyin'! awesome.

igotadonothindegree

I like this one better then the other unerwater scene uou have running...leave the shit...or if not replace it with something like "crap"

Roxy15675

yeah, get rid of shit.

kayne

Nice one, I like that a bit more is going on in this one. Cool

stephisbombb

haa love it.
i would wear it except for the shit part :]

caird

yeah, it definitely doesn't need "shit". the bubbles and "sweat" coming off of the diver say it all. love it :)

We_All_Float

awesome, but i i think that it would be funnier without the "shit" ...its kind of overkill , subtley is much funnier

nanahachi

agreed, no text. great looking scene. awesome squid too

yion072

Haha! I love it!

ohitsxnicole

Yea, the 'shit' isn't neccesary. Maybe replace with a '!' or just get rid of it. Other than that, I give you a 4.

poul

no swear words pls

Kadis

Get rid of the text but other than that a 5$

hforhello

I'd use ! instead of shit.

rudra

don't like the "shit" - subtlety is better, and that makes it too joke-y - - - i'd reposition the diver so he's bending backward (to look up), waving his hands in a "stop! don't do it!" way - to evoke the panic that is "shit" without having to write "shit"

Number09

I agree with using just a ! instead of "shit."

Deluge

it's the same as your other one! its just like scooby doo where the background just keps getting recycled.

DannyDaemonic

I also think it would be better without the text. The picture relays that information.

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

so THANKS everybody! ok, i listened to you all: here is a version WITHOUT the text: click here or you can see it on my threadless blog... anyway, thankk for your comments and your time, that's appreciated sooo much.

grayehound
grayehound profile pic Alumni

can't help comparing it to stinger's print:

grayehound

'course that was done on teetonic.

yours is really well illustrated, and it's a clever idea, but the expletive really does need to go.

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

well...sea is sea, water is water, and fishes are fishes no? the comparison stops there, because i don't see other stuffs that are identical...my style, my scene, my point of view...ok, the colors are near. stop. ;-)

grayehound

I brought it up cuz I thought it'd been printed here. my bad. yours stands on its own very well.

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

thanks you :-) i said that because, when we make a design, there are always a lot of persons that find out the design is a copy etc... and usually, that's just wrong. i know that you didn't say that, anyway thanks for your time, that's appreciated ;-)

Wonderfish

Is the arc on the sawfishes head supposed to be a smile? I like the design except for that part. It kind of throws me off because their mouths usually look so much different.

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

yeh..another 5$

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

thanks dude! you changed your nickname (poetic lover etc...)?

chelseakurtzman

yea. The design is so telling and well done that you really don't need the text.

tsadik

Yeah, as everyone has said.... Loose the $%*^ and I will buy

lsmc88

yeah, no shit, haha

i still gave it $5

krk

awesome! it would be great in a PG, R & X version!

gibble

yeah lose the pooooooooo

Bootweasel

how about just an exclamation point?

xyu

yeah put an exclamation point instead.

either_oar

perfect without text. 5

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

ok ok ok, i made a version without the "shit", exclamation is also a good idea, but without text is perfect ;-) too bad on threadless, we can't update the design...if it was printed, i would leave the text ;-)

Pokarose

I think that you should replace the shit with bubbles. Since you can't talk under water.

shortee113

the new one is way cool.

Thievery

it reminds me of 'nice swimshorts jimmy' too

visualpun

The smile on the sawfish looks too big. Nitpicking I know, but it is a striking shirt, just thought you wanna make it "better"

berababe

like what everyone else is saying...the design speaks for itself to bad you felt like putting in the word

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us