Close
One second...

follow the white rabbit

I just love the strange and the whimsical of alice in wonderland. For my first submission, I wanted to give my take of the story and capture that feeling of entering a strange place and not knowing what to expect.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
tixielix

I just love the strange and the whimsical of alice in wonderland. For my first submission, I wanted to give my take of the story and capture that feeling of entering a strange place and not knowing what to expect.

Spiffi

Wow, I really love the colors and placement of it.
It's been awhile since I've seen an Alice in Wonderland shirt that I loved, $5

Papetti

This is incredible. I love the way the shadowing blends into the t shirt color. Great work and perfect color choice. 5$

brit-tastic

I LOVE ALICE IN WONDERLANDDD

A THOUSAND TIMES YES

britishangel

MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER! $5 $5

aliens

oh my god i love this !

megjen

I really love the design and the colors, the concept, et cetera. The only thing is that the artwork itself needs a little bit of work; it doesn't look as professional as I would hope for. $3 nonetheless

mymyjc

beautiful, hope it gets printed

norblesaurus

i love alice in wonderland!
major trip.
fivee.

Thisisstar

$5!

If this doesn't get printed, please persue other options & let me know, because i'll buy it.

hippie-ish0505

i like it. its fun, exciting, adventurous and hott colors!

shraffy

ditto megjen's comments

bellemorte

i like it very much too and it has nothing at all to do with the fact that i just got back from disneyworld.

greenoahu

striking. $5

Meganlicious

I'm in love with this! I love the design and colors so bad.

whathedickens

Not so keen on the colors, but I love the concept. 5.

Anthropomancy

I really love this, great jon on your first sub! 5$

theguru79

I love it!

ToxiicYouth

alice in wonder land is sooooooooooooooooo amazing. and this shirt is sweeeettt!

ThE BaRnASH

nice, but i wont buy it in pink ,any other colors?

AsCoolAsRedHotLava

I love the pink, considering most Alice designs I've been are is blue, to match her classic dress. $5

Super Bunny Princess

WAAAAAHH!!!! I LOOOOVE ALICE! Especially rabbits. This is a DEFIANTE!!!!

arrowline

i want it. so, bad. $55555

Jingler

Wow this looks awesome! I'd definately buy and wear this! Keep up the great work!!

Looneygirl

Great colors!! Very nice!!

UrufuChikara

Oh, that's wonderful. I love the sense of depth in the design, that's more than most artists can say. Gorgeous. I'd definitely buy it. :3 $5

LockeMonda

I like the design. I don't like the scale...WAY too big. I'd make it small, and put it near the hem, or up on the right chest area.

gen_x01

Cool!

$5.50

xVengeancex

everything about it is super. Colour, design, size & placement. 5$

Gunslinger_ Extraordinaire

I like the concept, but i don't know about the design, I feel like somethings not right...

mushcake

oh my gosh, I LOVE the design!
I love Alice in Wonderland.
Great shirt - $5!

krazikooki

really cool design!
i'd buy it. =]

Frank Vice

i think its a great design but the colors could be much better imo. i gave it a 3

JAYGATZ

this design is totally cool. maybe different colors, but still great.

JAYGATZ

(i'm only talking about the hot pink that should be changed.)

GillianG

Pure genious

jpiatt

I think this would look really great printed.

lalalove

the idea and the design is great, but if you change anything i'd change the colors and maybe add shading.

C_ROK06

this reminds me of 'the birthday massacre'

Raul.Duke

Adam antium did one similar. With a white rabbit through dark woods, only the rabbit was pursued by bats and not Alice. Come to think of it i think it was called "Follow the White Rabbit."

mlrasche
  1. no, wait-- 5000000000!!
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?