Close
One second...

Holding on to Home

"Approximately 80% of original koala habitat has already been destroyed. This has forced koalas to live alongside people in urban areas. Koalas in the wild face a series of threats to their continued survival. A major threat is the continuing urbanisation of their habitat and associated threats like cars and dogs. " - Australian Koala Foundation

I love koalas. One of my xmas gifts was to sponsor a koala in australia. We need to stop cutting down their homes... its so sad.

Watch this
jwalsh

"Approximately 80% of original koala habitat has already been destroyed. This has forced koalas to live alongside people in urban areas. Koalas in the wild face a series of threats to their continued survival. A major threat is the continuing urbanisation of their habitat and associated threats like cars and dogs. " - Australian Koala Foundation

I love koalas. One of my xmas gifts was to sponsor a koala in australia. We need to stop cutting down their homes... its so sad.

papajay

is it just me..or does the bear look like he is holding on to a huge penis???

papajay

is it jsut me..or is that bear holding on to a huge penis

theurbanraptor

thats sooo sad :( free the koala.

ohitsxnicole

Papajay...You have such a perverted mind. As for this design, I support the koala bears. Yet i'm not quite into brown.

papajay

i dont have a perverted mind...i mean look at the pic

jwalsh

how does this look like a penis at all. you either have a perverted mine or a deformed penis to think this looks like a penis... sorry!

super_suz

looks nothing like a penis.

jpiatt

the penis comment is just retarded...
jwalsh, normally I'm a big fan but I can't say this is my favorite design of yours. I like the message but I think the execution leaves a bit to be desired. The text on the balloon bothers me. Makes the ballon look very flat. Infact, this whole design looks very flat. I think that if you resubmit and work on the execution, this it could be great.

caiti.b

Just for the record, koalas aren't bears. They're marsupials.

I like it. :)

hforhello

the tree trunk shouldn't be rounded. it should be pointy or jagged if it just got cut. otherwise i think this is a great concept and design! i like the colors too.

Seeza

More contrast tween the tree and the Koala please

Petanca

Love the concept and your sketchy execution. Would like theat the words where wraped in the baloon instead of being completely straight. 4

BEANBOY

Koalas love giant wooden cocks, but not hot air balloons.

amoania

i agree with the "no text", and making the tree look really cut.
i would totally buy this shirt with those small changes.

realslimnatey

hey papajay, look in the mirror, theres a dikfor on your forehead!

jimmytan

this is nice!smart use spacing of layer!respect!

ButterflyWings

I love the idea and the illustration overall. The only thing that is bothering me is the tree. Although it does NOT look like a penis, it does look like a punching bag. Maybe if you gave the tree some bark it would be easier to tell what it is.

es0teric

jwalsh yous a cutie ;)

WhazHerFace

I like the idea, but it's missing something

thechemster

the contrast and style you chose just arn't working for me. Too raw in a bad way. Also the idea could be a little more subtle or well presented.

thechemster

the contrast and style you chose just arn't working for me. Too raw in a bad way. Also the idea could be a little more subtle or well presented.

Bisparulz

really nice the concept..5$

halston456

i like the concept but the picture needs a little work

artgeek17

soooooooooooo sad....

i think i'm gonna cry... : ( but I really love it.

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

Cute design/idea! Love animal!.......5$!

tofurky

no text

SemantiTheft

It seems rather odd to me... I don't think as Koalas living in a habitat that has trees like that... or loggers.

jwalsh

i didn't say 80% of koalas are all gone..... i said 80% of their habitat... and im quoting a well known organization....

Tear

I think it looks like a penis too rather sad really the koala not the penis

coxiesara

Such a sly way to slip some text in there....I like it!!!

bnovi

I don't think the text is necessary...the message is clear already. I would buy without the balloon/text.

squeegebeckenheim

the cut part of the tree bothers me. i think it shouldn't be rounded, but rather have a chopped look to it.

1stNoel

I'm glad you want to save koala habitat, and I like this design.

No account?