Close
One second...

Ambush

• by Jebs
  • posted Jan 14, 2007
  • 26 Comments

Crazy Squids and octopusses, they find every way , every trick, just for food...poor fishes...they just don't know that they will be eaten in a few seconds.. am i sadistic? yeaaaah! :-D

Watch this
Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

Crazy Squids and octopusses, they find every way , every trick, just for food...poor fishes...they just don't know that they will be eaten in a few seconds.. am i sadistic? yeaaaah! :-D

kayne

I like this but I am not quite sure what the thing sticking up in the centre is. Is it a sign? The colours are great and I like all the details.

Dorepoll

This would look great on a shirt.

$5

emilyclyne

this is great, 5$

yion072

sweet!

hforhello

this looks cool! but I'm not sure i understand... what's the trick?

squintygirl

The peeking octopus is priceless. Love the colours!

Deluge

the ambush is confusing - is it the shark or the occy?

jelita78

lovely!

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

ahah, i know, it's not so easy to see, in fact the sign is a little baby Squid tricking them, and octopus and squid are waiting there...hmmmm ;-) as i worked my background hard, i used it in another design that is, in my point of view even better, with a much funnier story...and this time, a man will be in danger...nature revenge eheheheh, see you space cowboys :-D

shs2455

The baby squid is hiding in front of the sign, acting as an arrow. Cute!

LittleFlower

Love the baby squid! $5

chrisnm203

What's hanging from that shark's neck?

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

5$

procession

i adore this shirt, and would buy it immediately! $5.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

i like your other representation better than this one which seems like too much empty space in the middle of it that you seem to have corrected with the second sub...

berababe

the other one is better...this isn't an obvious ambush to me...

CountryFreakinMusic

the whole ambush thing takes a fair while to figure out, but I really like the colors and artwork. it looks nice even if you dont get it right away.

No account?
Join Us