Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
a_z

i like !!!!

Mogodesigner

seeing his face is enough to puke

nizamuddin

I think this is a anti-bush tee... Like Mogodesigner siad, his face makes me sick...

squirm

Need I say more?

megencita

My sentiments exactly!

Kidvicious2413

I adore this design. I want it. Now :]

ASquared150

why don't they go over well?

yulyxxx

i like it!!!

Amfo

yawn

AlinaT

looks like u never designed anything in ur life..

Claymore

gee, this isn't a sheap and overdone stereotype at all....(insert sarasm here)

This earns a big fat 0

hforhello

i think it's funny, but i would be very surprised if it got printed here.

ficketpences

The birds from Cinderella were good for a chuckle, but they're really jarring next to the rest of the design.

lippmyn

Uh, how is it a "sheap and overdone stereotype"? I think you might have misunderstood a couple of those words. 5+!

ese_saki

LMAO... i love it, and still I'm not sure I'd actually wear it.

Seeza

eerie

HAHAH! : D nice

es0teric

some of you people need to get off the pooter and into the real world, yer a lil maladjusted. as for the design, anything anti-bush is coo by me, 3

katesmarie13

I LOOOOOVVVEEE it! 55555555s all the way....great

Rain Dance

i dont like bush but im not lovin this dezine

KweLi

nice shot!!!

knuklehedz

very cool, makes me think of putting Ws head on an ATAT Walker while the boys string him up
nice design

hksofa3

bad design 0

greenoahu

love the concept, but the birds have got to be changed - not as bubbly, not as pastel

J-Ray

wow it's totally sheap! lol

Btronic

Meh. I like the design... But I would never wear something like that mainly if there was a Bush fan down the street one day and saw me in it... They usually tend to be extremists and I do value my health :) 4

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

Boy, that's original.

confluence

im all for anti-bush, and i've even toyed with designing something along the lines...but...then i realized something. life is about being 'anti' things..its about being 'pro' things

mother teresa was once quoted as saying something like 'aske me to attend an anti-war rally, and i will never go. ask me to attend a pro peace event, and i will be there'.

do you see the difference and how it applies to the law of attraction? focus on the negative, and you'll get negative.

maybe instead, we should consider who would make an awesome leader for the us, and make shirts as 'pro' them. but thats my idea, so um, lets not steal it :)

MezzodeCAM

Nice.

Those birds look like their from the movie Cinderella, heh.

pumperpenny

confluence,
I don't think this piece is about "focusing on the negative." In fact, to me it looks like it's about bringing color and joy back into our lives. Personally, I'm sick of this black and white regime -- where you're either with us or against us -- and I welcome the day when the blue birds button W's lips.

gotMOXY

It's an alright shirt. Kinda comical. If I saw someone wearing it, I would tell them I liked their shirt.

But the little "2008" seems out of place. It would be better without that.

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right."--- George Dubya Bush

Kgvh11

TRY KERRY

FancyBread

when this gets printed, send one to bush

JAYGATZ

usually i buy shirts that i plan on wearing for more than ten years. this isn't gonna last half that.

fezandswords

this design won't get printed,but come on you guys. bush is just a very "border line retarted" person. He got us stuck in a godamn war for oil, and just to be remembered. For all the people who think the war is "fine", and "going well", it's not. we will be stuck there for the next hundred years, because the "enemies" will never give up. To the people who want to complain, get over it and talk to the 30% approval ratings. bush will be remembered as the worst president ever, and I an looking forword to 2 0 0 8.

conversecowgirl

This design won't get printed=You're right fezandswords.

I despise what I said earlier (Accually it wasn't me, it was one of my friends ambushing literally my account) This isn't right, you need to realise that 1: He can't win in '08 because he has already had an 8 year term and 2: REPUBLICANS BUY SHIRTS TO. sorry.

Scoobydooto

Politics aside, the styles don't go well together at all (in my opinion, the cartoon and photo and random numbers look disjointed). And the boxed off photo of Bush looks kind of carelessly slapped on. If you drew bush in a similar style as the birds, I think it would look a heckuva lot better. And even if I didn't agree with you, I'd score higher. So... 0 not because of political ideology, but 0 for sub-par quality of design.

paint_itorange

AlinaT... you're retarded. Just to let you know.

I like it, although I wouldn't wear it. It's a cool design. :)

whoohooangela

LOL, I LOVE IT.

marry me already. ;]

escapism

Nice message, terrible design.

p00nstar

I don't like it. I find it offensive. Goerge Bush did the job his way. And he did what he thought was right. I know that you all have a right to speak, and I respect that, but there is no need to hate him.

+4 for the idea
-1 for the negativity
-1 for the design

Design notes: The birds do not fit in at all. I would have used something more gothic. For example, replace the cute birds, with mean crows, or ravens. Keep it up.

shawnoc

I don't get it, I guess. I can sense that the designer doesn't like Bush as well as several members here, but the Cinderella birds will be sewing a button onto his lips in 2008? It just doesn't make sense. i understand the general dislike, but not the tolerance for such poorly thought out design.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us