Ah One

Ah One, One.

Should have asked Mr. Owl instead of Mr. Bear.

enjoy everyone! ♥

Watch this
theurbanraptor

Ah One, One.

Should have asked Mr. Owl instead of Mr. Bear.

enjoy everyone! ♥

pearly-pants

hahaha.. i love it.. its amazing $5...

Laureal

first to score and comment, sweeeet!! OUCH! i love their expressions

Laureal

oh, nope, slow internet says no to my previous comment, but still haha!!

travioli

I know somebody who actually figured it out. 870 licks

twoheadedboy

do you people even have eyes?

theurbanraptor

thanks for the support everyone!
twoheadedboy: i think they have eyes, cause i can't type with my eyes closed.

Jennifuhrer

ZOMG BEAR! run for teh hillZ

Amfo

I don't like them as outlines and while I can appreciate the fact that they're drawn in the same style as the commercial, I don't think it translates well onto a shirt. The lollipop buldge in the bear's mouth just looks weird. Ah one, Ah two, ah 3. 3, no $. Plus, does this infringe on copyright issues?

theurbanraptor

sigh...
if it infringed copyright issues, then threadless wouldn't have accepted it.

further more, this is clearly a parody. thanks.

kayne

I don't get this at all. Does this relate to an advertising campain in America or something?

Amfo

No need to get snappy or defensive. If you'll please note, I asked if it infringed, not stated that it did. And the clearing process of Threadless is clearly not error free. Case in point, I Have Never Been To NY.

Pink Apple

I'm with you kayne... I think it must be an ad in the US...?

erikhartley

kayne and Pink Apple: this was taken from an add campaign on television for Tootsie Roll Pops (suckers) way back in the 70's (see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fGTUFqPJo4). theurbanraptor: While I do like the design, I have to agree with Amfo about the bear's 'lollipop bulge.' I first interperated it as the bear's open mouth, not a blulge...

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

your characters always looks funny! 5$

amishpowerandlight

$5 I'd just rather not see it on the grey shirt (too bleh).

modifiedskull

I like placement #3. Fantastic though. $5...

Al3na

TEE HEE

helo

Ha ha ha -- the rump on that kid is funny. You could set your drink on that shelf. Your bear fits perfectly with the commercial characters.

tofurky

i dont like the illustration. could be presented better but nice idea.

theurbanraptor

its drawn in the same style as the commericial tofurky, sorry it doesn't float your boat.

mrdeadhead

2 things, i cant tell if it's a bulge or a mouth. just put some sort of mouth around the end of the stick and then you've got both. and i'd say since this is a retro sort of design, maybe distress it a bit. make it look like it's got some age on it. otherwise, hillarious.

cherrybomb

mrdeadhead spoke my mind on the mouth thing. Maybe the bear needs a tiny frown or something? Otherwise, SO CUTE... in a gory sort of way!

krk

This is great...5

Dark Turtle

The owl looks like it has a big head of a phallus on it's head.

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

its irrelevant anyway, since lazily drawn designs with a stroke around white shapes of the same stroke weight throughout the whole design aren't going to be printed unless they mix with the actual purpose of the design.

minxorjinx

whoa - critical much?

golden rule, bp.

theurbanraptor

i dont know why you even bother commenting on my stuff bananaphone. you know i think you're the rudest person on threadless and your opinion means nothing to me.

Peanut9444

omg thats insane! hahahah

Jennifuhrer

Caleb, u were robbed
this shoulda scored higher

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

aw, i just saw a tootsie pop commercial
and thought of this loverly sub

:-D

No account?
Join Us