Close
One second...

The Coffee Family!

Inspired by too much time getting lattes.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
barakhardley

Inspired by too much time getting lattes.

Organs

lol, very funny. I'd buy this for sure if the design was perhaps a little smaller. Otherwise, it's ace. nice choice of shirt colour too. Well done!

fuchsboi

I have some barista friends who would find this so ridiculous that I would have to buy it for them! $5.

super_suz

so cute. $5.

Roxy15675

i want this!

yion072

Aww, I love it!

alacyt

I actually like this. The glasses and pipe are a nice touch.

alacyt

Kinda Far Side-ish.

emmazing

I wanna be tall too! 5

pereirachad

the gap in the little one's teeth make it a five

danishgirl

Cute. I would buy it if the print was a bit smaller.

gamejunkie

Hah! Love it! =D 5$ Coffee makes the world go round.

terryb

lower courner smaller

Rambunkcious

i love it! sometimes lattes cost a latte money so i just get talls

indie eyes

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555STARBUCKS555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

ahinducow

i like this, but its a little on the side of Starbucks advertising.

barakhardley

Its all Peet's coffee.

jayman22

i work at a coffee shop, and i personally dont understand the concept behind the small/tall cups. we have small medium and large, whats the problem with that?

tee love

awe. so cute! $5

palminga

this is so true

gummie220

hehhe. love it!! :)
want it.

phyllisa

coffee lovers unite! a little bit smaller and its a $5 for me

Líadan

i agree with everyone else- great design, but i'd like to see it smaller and maybe in the lower corner

Sodacap_bum

....coffee addicted nation has resorted to t-shirts.

sorry to admit i am one of those people. i need this shirt.

nebbo

Yawn...this one sends me to sleep. Sorry but poor, 0

RyanSargent

nothing like nebbo coming along and being a complete twat. if you gave this a zero you shouldn't be allowed to vote. seeing how your probably one of those assholes thats 5s or 0s things.

i give this a solid 4, its well drawn, good idea, and it makes fun of pointless renaming of cup sizes.

debbiewang

I like it a lot! :) I am a coffee addictttttt

debbiewang

Definitely a 5, but I agree, the print should be a little smaller and moving it to the bottom corner would be cute.

krk

gotta print this

killerqueen33

i love this! gahhhh print

amaliaslash

oh, that gap is adorable!

Knine

Great design and execution... i like the details, too... really finishes it - but i agree that it should be placed a bit smaller on the tee
^..^

Amfo

What about short? Why must poor short cups always be excluded?

And just to give everyone a nice little lesson, when Starbucks began there were only two cup sizes, short (8 oz.) and tall (12 oz.). Over time, the company bent to the will of the people (fatties that we Americans are) and introduced a larger size, grande (16 oz.). Still not satisfied, an even larger size was repeatedly requested. And thus, venti (20 oz.) was introduced. [By the way, the name comes from the Italian word for twenty]

Amfo

By the way, $5

summerstorm

jayman22 on Jan 13 '07 i work at a coffee shop, and i personally dont understand the concept behind the small/tall cups. we have small medium and large, whats the problem with that?
I completely agree with you. It's silly to call a small cup a "tall". My theory behind that has always been that whoever decided on the small=tall thing must've had serious Little Man Syndrome.

summerstorm

However, I just wanted to add that I think this shirt is really cute. And unfortunately I do contribute to The Man that is Starbucks, and everytime I'm in there I have to restrain from making comments to the Coffee Snobs in front of me in line. You know, they order something like: "Grande, non-fat, sugar-free, extra foam, no whip, extra hot, double caramel caffe mocha." I mean, give me a f*cking break already.

Argentine

$5. I love it.

Obidasin

Haha, hilarious. I'd buy it. $5

(On a totally unrelated note, all my short friends love calling themselves "tall" and the rest of us "grande" and "venti.")

steve_wirzba

awesome. bit smaller logo, and bigger "tall text. i dont buy that much, but this id get. $5

celiae.

really cute! i love their accessories

mommamomma

don't tell people how you would have drawn it. especially when you don't draw anything yourself.

RadicalPuppy4

oh. hohoho. As a starbucks barista I love this. But must they all have glasses? ;_;

arrowline

i just had a disturbing image of meeting that kid coffee in a dark alley... 4

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?