Close
One second...

odd things about...YOU!

So I was thinking today about some of the random things I do that make me...unique/odd. And I was wondering what weird quirks you people have!

Here, I'll start us off:

I only get tap water out of the bathroom sink
My phone always goes in my RIGHT back pocket, never the left
I kind of "skip" down the stairs, always leading with the RIGHT leg
I have panic attacks randomly
When I get bored or anxious, I always strech out my fingers as much as I can
Even if there is no one home, both doors to the bathroom must be shut when I'm in there.

So what are your OCD habits?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 12
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
courtney pie

I thought it was impossible to lick your own elbow?

courtney pie

No, def not goosebumps. It's hard to describe accurately. Was super weird and has happened twice - once in salt water, once in fresh - so I know it's not the water.

My finger tips all get swollen and numb when I'm touching cold things too long - like peeling carrots.

I can't see that pic :(

mooseinmyshoe

WHOA. That is really weird. And not cool. I like cold things, like ice cream, and cold packs, and snow. I'm sorry for your loss of cold things :(

Also, the picture is horrible anyway. It's my friend and I from highschool, both licking our elbows. I can get my elbow really close to my face (my arms aren't short relative to my body, and I'm not double jointed) and I have a freakishly long tongue. I can also tie cherry stems into knots, unwrap starbusts, flip my double upside down both directions, and touch the tip of my nose.

My friends call my freaky, my lesbian housemates call me cute :/

mooseinmyshoe

Looking back, freaky was not the best word choice.

Chipmnk

Oh, I haven't said this one on here before:

I try not to be judgmental of people because I'm of the idea that people are subject to bad days/weeks/months/quarters/maybe even years. That might sound silly, but I know when I'm having a really bad day, I'm not always at my best. It could just be like "Hey, that guy didn't give up his seat to that woman...but maybe a family member of his died" or "...maybe he just had a really rough break up" or whatever.

I don't know how people are feeling or what they've been through, so why should I place some immediate, misguided criticism/judgment on someone, you know?

bafocomics

i can lick my elbow.

marblecargirl

I think you're cute and I'm a straight not-housemate

mooseinmyshoe

Wellington knows what's up.

Aubz knows what's up ;)

bafocomics

hooooolly crap i just saw that =/

I don't fell special anymore =/

mooseinmyshoe

You're still special! It's like being in a club!

We should make membership cards.

mooseinmyshoe

Also, I cannot eat in front of a lot of people. This is one reason for not attending the meet up.

Also. I say very many things when I drink.

Also. Love you much

Chipmnk

I don't like singing/playing an instrument when people can see me. Like, I'll move into another room, knowing full well that people can hear me, just so they won't see me.

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 12
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
No account?
Join Us