Close
One second...

odd things about...YOU!

So I was thinking today about some of the random things I do that make me...unique/odd. And I was wondering what weird quirks you people have!

Here, I'll start us off:

I only get tap water out of the bathroom sink
My phone always goes in my RIGHT back pocket, never the left
I kind of "skip" down the stairs, always leading with the RIGHT leg
I have panic attacks randomly
When I get bored or anxious, I always strech out my fingers as much as I can
Even if there is no one home, both doors to the bathroom must be shut when I'm in there.

So what are your OCD habits?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 16
paint_itorange

You know most of mine anyways, but for the purpose of stealing this blogs virginity, I'll answer anyways :P

I have to have my cell phone with my, cause it's my watch, not just my phone.
I can't wear light colored shirts with dark pants unless I have a dark jacket to wear. It just feels wrong.
I'm crazy in the morning if I don't have coffee... and most of the times it's my only insentive to actually get the fuck out of bed.
I play with my bangs when I'm bored and I play with my necklace when I'm in class a lot.
I have to listen to music in the shower. I just have to.

The End.

ecky_ducky

When I'm sitting still, I bounce one of my legs up and down, like people do when they're nervous and sitting in a waiting room.
I especially do that when I've had too much caffeine.

I have to have a box of tissues if I'm a passenger in a long trip, because blowing my nose seems to help with car sickness. Weird.

I always have a packet of Extra Spearmint (the green one) chewing gum in my bag.

I always put my left shoe on first, and my left contact lens in first.

Squaw

I still suck my thumb.

Does that count?

mooseinmyshoe

and paint plays with her lips when she's acting like she's listening to you, but she's not really

and yes, squaw, it counts

StopPickingOnMe

i like throwing poisonous darts at people

Does that count?

Outlaw01

I always wear my hat. Even to bed. If it falls off, I put it back on the first thing in the morning. It's like my "security blanket".

paint_itorange

LOL

I realized I do that in chours ALL the time.

Go figure.

mooseinmyshoe

haha, yea, i noticed.

sure, pick. throwing poisonous darts counts rolls eyes

AndreaSimone

I'm obsessed with cartoons.

Anything black and white, which I have pinpointed to a time in my childhood where my mom would not let us have cocoa puffs unless she mixed it in with kixs that she kept in a tupperware container...

mooseinmyshoe

why do i dissapoint you so?!

gahhh!!...
sad happy face kinda reminds me of the ghosts in pacman

AndreaSimone

^ attracted to anything black and white

swimmergirl66

my ipod always goes in my right back pocket.
I have to crack/pop my neck all the time.
I always have chap stick with me at all times. usually in my front right pocket.
I pop my knuckles all the time.

there's not that much that sets me apart.

paint_itorange

Before pick - :D
After pick - X_X

A part of me died inside.

yion072

How can you skip down the stairs, with only one leg leading, and not fall?

Rainbowbrite

i feel naked with out a blanket i cant sit on the couch with out one and i have to a little blanket to hold when i go to bed and i have one in my car to have at all times

mooseinmyshoe

its hard to explain...like...have you seen a horse canter? they have one leg leading, and thats how i go down the stairs

and kell don't you say anything about that

mooseinmyshoe

i know what you mean about being on the couch without a blanket

yion072

I just can't picture someone doing that and not falling...

mooseinmyshoe

ha, thats not what i was thinking, but damn you anyway.

its really easy. im sure you know people who do it...its just REALLY hard to explain

paint_itorange

LOL I didn't read all of your message up there.

Now I know what you wanted me not to say.

So I'll just giggle instead.

StopPickingOnMe

i am leaving

torture you some other time

mooseinmyshoe

i knew it!

no apple reference

mooseinmyshoe

what? are you finding no more amusement out of it? have i succeeded? am i victorious?!

paint_itorange

You win!

Can we eat her now?

mmm... babies.

lincolnish

I file my notebooks in my backpack according to the order I have the classes they're for.

Dang that was that a confusing sentence!

My notebooks are filed in my backpack according to the order of the classes they are for.

Hmm...still doesn't sound right. You get it though, right?

deathcabfortom

im really short and i drew weird and scary things.

im also clingy. sorta.

haha. and i make too many dead baby jokes and i'm kinda mean.

mooseinmyshoe

i get it lincoln, i used to do that.

KELLY!! isn't tom the most adorable asian besides timmy?! it's true!!

i love dead baby and women's rights jokes. they crack me up!

Albert Hofmann

the odd thing about me is that i am completely normal and there is nothing wrong about me. weird, i know

Albert Hofmann

ps, womens rights is a joke in itself (ha ha ha!)

mooseinmyshoe

completely normal?

i don't believe you

mooseinmyshoe

you should go tell him, cause i already did

paint_itorange

lol, weren't you going to bed? :P

mooseinmyshoe

yea...but then i...

fuck yea, im going dammit

night

DaddyDom

Sometimes, I get the menstrual cramps real hard.

ianrose

Sorry I missed ya on here - oh there are so many OCD habits to list.

My shoes have to point away from the door when I'm at home.
I can't have anything crooked on the walls - posters, pictures, anything like that drives me completely nuts.
I get really pissed at my shelf of DVDs because one of them is set up left-handed, so that if the writing on the side faces the right way, which of course it has to or it will look different from all the others, the front of the case is pointed the opposite direction from the others. I eventually had to rip it open and fix it - I wasn't sleeping.

Other than that, not much OCD here.

summerstorm

Oh wow. Let's see...
I always have to reset the trip odometer on my car every time I go anywhere. I can tell you the exact distance to many different places off the top of my head.
The CD's in all of my CD books must be completely straight; not sideways and def. not upside-down.
Whenever I buy shampoo or lotion or anything like that, I can't just grab the bottle in front. It has to be the second or third bottle back.
I love making To-Do lists, and even if I've already done something before I make the list I still write it down anyway and then immediately cross it out. I guess it makes me feel like I've gotten more accomplished. Haha
If I write something down on paper using a pen and make a mistake I usually have to write the whole thing over again instead of crossing it out or using white out.
I have a obsession with buying makeup. I have a ridiculous collection of eyeshadow, lipstick, eyeliner, etc., yet most days I end up wearing only chapstick and nothing else. If it's a good day I'll have some eyeshadow on as well.
And now that I look like a complete psycho (haha) I will refrain from adding any more to this list.

summerstorm

*an obsession. Good thing this isn't written on paper or I'd have to redo the whole thing! LOL

StevieJoi.

i dont know if this is considered wierd but i check a couple of things before I go to bed. For example : my cell phone has to be off, and closet doors have to be closed.
little stuff like that.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 16