Close
One second...

Weapon Of Mass Instruction

Watch this
Scoobydooto

I like your concept a lot! It took me a couple times to realize that it says instruction and not destruction. I like that it's ambiguous. And part of me likes the scritch-scratchy doodliness of it. But the other part of me wishes it was a bit more developed. Cool, though.

The Ending

I agree. Love the concept but the execution doesnt have as much impact as the concept. Please consider developing it.

AgentSuprock

ditto, plus not on cream. the white folks don't look good in off white. damn, melanin.

donutgal661

I like it! I really like the sketchy-ness but maybe on a more colorful shirt. What you need is one of those VCRs that always says 12:00. No amount of mass instruction tells you how to fix it.

jessss

i absolutely love this shirt.
i'd buy it ; times a million.
itd be cool on a brighter color,
as long as it doesnt overshadow
the design.
$5

matthewaaronbloom

bolder lines. i love it. i want it tonight!

prophets and their pawns

i like the sketchy style- pretty unusual. i agree that the color choice should be changed though.

bearlingual

Um, what's the tv choking? And wouldn't a book be more instructional? Or am I just missing something?

Nhari

Kinda an overused pun by now :\ "weapons of mass....anything".
Plus, doesn't look like more than five minutes was put into the drawing, which leaves a very unsatisfactory taste in my mouth.

godzuki

maybe if it said mis instruction. but prob not

annieoakley

hasn't this been done before?

Omair

haasn't your mom bee....why am I even

Beautifuk

I'd wear it
love it

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

wow...........never saw this line of thought on any simple-minded anti-media protest banner before.

kalie7

i like it

dickthedick

the bomb - totally

downrodeo

too scratchy... if it was illustrated it would look neater... great concept tho... good idea.

Jayzer

I like the sketchy minimalism, but why are there SEAGULLS

artgeek17

how many times have I heard that one?.... sorry, but no.

SemantiTheft

I already have a shirt like this... "Weapon of Mass Distraction."

eccentricseacow

I like it scratchy and simple. I'd wear it..

itsnothamilton

information?

as in, accurate, unbiased information?

hm. I'd have to firmly disagree.

mrdeadhead

i dunno... seems like something some guy would wear as he runs up to me on the street to tell me about the upsides to owning a tinfoil hat.

gideoncourtney

You mean, you don't already have a tinfoil hat? Allow me to expand on the benefits of refracting solar and cultural radioation . . .

visualpun

Yes I know I watch 2 much tv to my detriment, but this shirt still does not make me want to give up "24". I agree the execution could be more inspired. Free idea.... how about a dead hand holding a remote with the tv in the background.

xfarubx

nice design i like the graphic stile you used
cool!!

cheburashka

doodles are cool...message good...and the hidden difference...5

No account?
Join Us