Close
One second...

Fish On

Watch this
goodensnake

i like this, it's like he's desperately in love with the fish, and doesn't want to let it go.

amandamae

This is beautifully rendered

nachoman

um. it saddens me a little

polydueces

ooh, right in the... bulbous head region thing.

Outlaw01

I'd love to see more color options, I like the design.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

The fish & octopus are greatly rendered! And while I like the contrast the hook has with them, I think the string on the hook needs better execution. It looks weird going straight up like that. What if it were tangled around the creatures?

hforhello

the illustration is very well done. too sad for me to wear though.

electricmistress

not feeling the placement (mabye better on a lower corner) but he design is tight.

spoothed

if i'm going down, i'm taking you with me! octopii = love

arbormeister

Is the fish telling the octopus that theres a hook in It's head, or is the fish just calling it a puss? I think I'ts spot on. The colors work well together, but I hate green. O well.

Psuedonym

I love the idea, but the hook bugs me. It doesn't look like the hook should be able to end up like that. Maybe if the hook was caught on a tentacle, or just hooked on the top it would look better.

Everything else about it is fantastic.

red_tshirt

Very funny, but I don't really like tha placement, I think it would be nice in the right lower corner

snazzyninja

i think the animals need to be bigger. i just think the placement should be changed.

great nate

take out hook and i'll buy

great nate

great nate

helo

the fisherman is getting two for one, but in light of how small they are (most hooks are around 1 inch -- 2 inches for big ones) he's not getting much

staple

get rid of the hook

what whaaat

the scales and the eyes are great.
great design.

sugarkitten

I think bigger and a diffrent placement - I like it all and all. It makes me want to say "that is the way that shit goes down sometimes" Ironic sort of.

rubyjewel

Well, I love it.

AzrimEkim

The shirt color ruins it. Try a pale blue, perhaps even the color of the octopus.

TheLSLewis

Is the octopus hired by the fisherman? Nice design...

thefelinepunk

Weird, but cool. I like it.

isneked

just reprint decay instead plz

MrDelirious

Leave the hook, it adds the irony.

aerbear

I thought the octopus was just insanely efficient bait...

December13

Really like the design, just can't stand the shirt color.. do like a dark grey/blue color.

veintecerotres

definitely buy it, i like the concept, teh characters, and the illustration

No account?
Join Us