1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Recycledwax
Recycledwax profile pic Alumni

OMG! hahahahhaha! So funny!
U made my day! haha!

mighty moody mut

lovely character with a lovely humor!!!!!!!!!
the pitty is the colour choice of the tee!!!! i think black and green does not work well enough!!!!!!
5!!!!!!!! or maybe there is something missing for the shape of the character is a bit to common from far :( dunno!!

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

hah 5$

Petanca

Adorable criature!

soccerfreaky

SOOO cute. I love his expression! I don't mind the green shirt, but I do think other color options could make this even more wonderful. Still a 5$, though! I love your designs :)

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

sp

MysDik

The character is gorgeous but the placement and the tee colour aren't quite as lovely somehow... 4 as is but if it was a little more considered then a $5!

tutuf
tutuf profile pic Alumni

Thanx all :) the placement and the colour of T can change! the draw a little beat more little in a classic place!? the color could be brown like eyes or grey ?

archbar

I like his expression as well...his poor little eye. :

Blockface

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king—sort of.

eekeek

Nice : D but wrong tee-color.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

great concept and character

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i love it

pinkcaryatid

love the concept, but I wish the monster was more detailed.

bird75

i AGREE THIS TOTALLY MADE MY DAY TOO...!

HA...$5-fo sho!

cbuchholz
cbuchholz profile pic Alumni

I love the simplicity of it. Color works well for me, I like the green. 5$

stephenstudios

this is hillarious, the shirt color I wouldnt wear, try either brown, blue, red, yellow, anything but this green color. I'll give you $4

nachoman

iwantitIWantItIWANTIT 5andbuy

enlighten_the_messenger

Awww... the poor little cyclops monster can't go to the new 3D movie... how sad...

Cute!

misscara

i'd love it if it had a bit more detail. bigger eye, bigger glasses, maybe some fur. Love the idea and love the character!

SweetThye

DUDE, that's sweet.

lalala13

cute id buy it

setia

I'd buy it in a different color

spoothed

concept is flipping great

macgruder

i love this so much!

kayne

Print it yay!

DrBen

I wonder if the xray glasses should be much bigger, novelty size. I mean the joke is that he has only one eye and the glasses are for two, not that the glasses are way too small for his eye

OOH_OOH
OOH_OOH profile pic Alumni

this is a great t-shirt.

sunkissed

very nice! me likey!

Zixam

Great design! $5 only not on green plz!

chocolatefrog

This is hilarous! I really hope it gets printed. I will totally buy it.

Teehugger

Hmmm, I really like this. A lot. I'm thinking I would like the design on the shoulder, kinda where your heart is. Normally I wouldn't like that, but I'm really feeling it with this one.

$6 :)

mr.bojangles

thats great, i hope it gets printed!

tutuf
tutuf profile pic Alumni

Thanx all :)

helo

Ha ha ha ha ha ha -- Great one, tutuf ! All the 3-D glasses I own have a blue gel lens and a red gel lens. So I prefer a color change from green lens to blue lens. Since Threadless allows 5 ink colors your design can go on any colored shirt. My favorite t-shirt color would be a light colored one like pastel yellow or natural ( dark colored shirts would lose the tiny details of the monster's few loose hairs, and bright colored shirts would compete with the lens of the glasses).

helo

-- FIVE -- and -- $$$ BUY $$$ --

LucyB

i love it 5$$$$

AzrimEkim

I think "denim" or dark grey would make a great shirt color for this. I really hope this gets printed.

rwr2
rwr2 profile pic Alumni

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAA! 5$

jalidd
jalidd profile pic Alumni

awwwsome! i want! $5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us