i like it!!!

L-aure-n

i like it!!!!

Petanca

Finish the brid's tail!

lesquelette

yeah, need's a tail.

travioli

his tiny head is scaring the crap out of me!

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

Wow I like this alot! Very graphic!

ashtray1

lol...needs a little work with the tail
i looovvveee his little head

hforhello

creepy in a good way! and of course, he needs just a bit more tail.

nxmq

yes add the tail and it's a 5$

mincemeatpie

maybe the head was supposed to be small. but i'd like it a little bigger. to see the nice lines on it better.

Soup at hand

his little head freaks me out

cait payne

i like the stub tail

thatcrazywyles

OH GOD THATS CREEPY but i love it 5$

starshine_diva

the tiny head is sooo weird...

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I adore the puckered lips of the knots on the branches andthe shaky detail of the tiny head. As the above has stated, needs more tail....preferably with a little detail of the feathers in it, too. For balance.

DancingCadaver

I might not have noticed it too much if not for the other comments but now I agree. The tail is a bit too cropped. The other details had me spellbound. Wonderful.

greenelvish

Finish the tail for a $5.

Annie the Pug

ditto with everyone else. this design rocks, just finish the tail with perhaps a bit of detail. so far it's awesome though!

ay-dee

Tail = Finish.

De_El

Finish tail! Otherwise I love it.

CheesecakeBree

I like the style. I probably wouldn't wear it as a shirt, though... I can envision it as a cool poster.

Quent

it's a powerful image. was it intentional that the vulture is kinda coffin shaped?

masterxxshake

more detail on the birds body and you would be good to go

TONICACAT

I love how plain the body is, looks like a big ink blot. His tiny head and feet, though, make this awesome! Funney AND creepy, cool.

mercury_angel

i think the black body overtakes the design too much.

Funnel

this is so creepy its great

Lucretia Mott

I love how big this is, and how the black is so..black, but there needs to be a tail!

sunkissed

i think everyone's made it quite clear: tail needs to be finnished

BRicigliano

Tail's fine...Head's fine...I'd buy it...wear it...it's the best of your designs as far as I'm concerned.

lauraneuron

I LOVE IT... it reminds me kinda of Spirited Away. But I love it.

pompouspickle

I noticed this on the home page of your website and thought it would make a great shirt. It's a shame it didn't win... and I don't really know why people are thinking the tail is unfinished. I love the contrast of the large, dark body, to the small--almost frail--head, feet and branch. Maybe you can try resubmitting it sometime?

No account?
Join Us