1. 1
  2. 2
terryb

haha. maybe without the never text tho

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Without the text?? NEVER!

canceromega

If it had no text, it would just be a circle and a square. Keep the text.

BiotaTheGreat

Um, terryb was talking about not having the square say "NEVER!", but leaving what the circle was saying there. I agree.

chelly

awesome

benbrignell

Great, I'd remove the 'NEVER'.

PedroPMCC

Remove the "NEVER" ... i like the simplicity. Good job.

PedroPMCC

Do you freelance? Im am interested in an adaptation of this design. Email me pedro.cuencas@gmail.com

Jonny Whishbone

Turn the square into a cube and i`m going to buy one.

5 for the idea!

eekeek

hahah. D

xyu

I like this.

maybe if you take away the never, give them faces and have the square look puzzled or give the expression "are you stupid?" on his face with a raised eyebrow or somthing. either way $5.

ohitsxnicole

Yea. Get rid of the 'NEVER!' and it's perfect. $5

mina_ophelia_kat

The Never is a bit big. If you don't get rid of it, make it smaller. $5

alacyt

What Mezo said.

cris2fur

remove the never....leave the lets roll....

that would definitely be how I roll....3 with the never....5$ with out.

xrio00

I love the simplicity. To add to the argument of "Never" or not, I'm not sure it's necessary, but would agree it could be just a bit smaller. I think the shadows take away from the simplicity, especially since the text bubbles seem to flatten the image while the shadows try to add dimension. Perhaps if the shadows were "behind" the circle/square it would be better? or none at all? Maybe change the hill to be yellow for Mondrian's sake. Anywhooo, great stuff!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

just put faces on the objects - talky face on circle, unhappy face on square...simple

lesquelette

I think it would be improved without the 'never.'

Chris1080

This is just funny...Id say one of my top 10 but im still waiting to give a 5 out

liberatethechicks

I like it but give them little liney expressions! and then i will be madly in love with it.

liberatethechicks

I like it but give them little liney expressions! and then i will be madly in love with it.

theworz

how can you remove the 'never' its the funniest bit

Saved_Eternal

The never is a bit too large on a t-shirt (not to say you should get rid of it). However, i love the concept. It's clever and humorous.

mayreeuhm

get rid of never and it's a $4 :)

tofurky

i agreee

laughingmonk

very Bauhaus. I like it with the expressions.

CookA200

remove the 'NEVER!', leave the 'lets roll'.
awesssome

PurplesAFruit

love it, get rid of 'NEVER' or make it much smaller. $5 :)

iamdom

i agree... lose the "NVR" and ure set... but other than that: 5$

sallykins

Keep the 'Never', put those crazy circles in their place! Squares got to stick together to stand up for themselves.

I love it just the way it is. Don't change a thing.

lerky

Hahaha, this is great :) $5

pearly-pants

with out the never it would be better.... it would be funnier too... i like it... $4

pipkinse

if that's a cube... the shadow is a little messed up... if' it's a square, well that just wouldnt make sense

SuperFuture

Shrink the Never! down. But it could work either way, with or without the Never! Either way it's a great idea.

hometownzero

LOOOOOVE the concept. Very Lichtenstein feel... Don't go with faces, that'll just make it silly looking. Not sure that you need the NEVER! in there, it makes the square seem pretty militant [and I get the feeling he doesn't really need to be militant as much as disappointed].

No faces. Shadows back might look better too. $4 as is.

Annefruit

Very cool. Keep the "never", makes it more philosophical

brianfuchs

If you removed the "never" I think I would hate it... It is funny as it is. And don't shrink it either. It needs to be this emphatic.

xx_kate_xx

i would like it better without the "never"

Snowboardcohen

Keep the words its amazing classic simple and i think we all have been both the circle and the square this needs to be printed

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

original and simple...nice
[might be nice if the font for the circle was a "rounder" one]

.jl-london.

haha, so simple but it works brilliantly

RadicalPuppy4

I like the idea.
Still. I have no idea if I like it or not.
Its teh simplicity. ugh. what the hell. $5.

arrowline

hahaha xD

kalie7

yea no never, its better to leave it to the imagination.

saggiehead

I agree with Terryb. Would be cool without the "never" text. Subtlety can make things funnier. :o)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us