Close
One second...

Passion

• by inviolet
  • posted Jan 08, 2007
  • 17 Comments

Watch this
nessness

Really hard to read. Should the smaller words be facing the other direction? Love the colours.

kayleeheart

hard to read, but the design is wonderful. love the white letters, the font.

suziiscool

yes it maybe hard to read.....but that makes the shirt!!...lol i luv it =D $5

ese_saki

I like the passion... but it clashes too much.

clerindy

it does clash and is hard o read, but its a nice design

Ruefulstar

I like it but hard to read.

Kermiefroggie

Maybe ur not meant to read the words? Just to see the frilliness?

mew2747

i love the placement and the colors, but it is hard to read... maybe less layers would make it easier. but im still gunna give you a 5, cuz id like to see it printed.

cityauctor

i actually like that it's hard to read, but maybe that's just me. i love it $5

Hanarelle

the font reminds me of the soap opera with the same name, but i like it.

bitq04

i like it, but i wish i could read what it says. :(

mayreeuhm

i love this with a passionnnn hahaha, oh puns...

gypsy7

yes, it is difficult to read. but that's part of what makes the design so pefect! if it was too clear, it wouldn't be as beautiful.

Natika

I really like it but I think I would pronouce it as a work in progress. I think the execution of the design needs a little tweaking. I love the colors and the font, I just think that perhaps the placement and the legibility needs working on. In other words, it needs to be a bit more legible. I think gypsy7 has a good point though so don't make it too obvious, but I think the rippling words should be going through the word "passion." Otherwise, this is a great design and I could totally see myself wearing it with a few alterations. Good work and please don't get discouraged by any of this, I mean no offense. :)

kinikia

I like the fact its hard to read, it keeps people guessing.

No account?
Join Us