Close
One second...

Pencil Forest

• by Ronin60
  • posted Jan 03, 2007
  • 67 Comments

Oh sweet. First comment. Anyway, I love this shirt. The little pencil sharpener laying next to the pencils definitely helps tie everything together. $5

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Toytown Mafia

Great idea, I don't give them out a lot, but this is getting a $5.

ashby

I love this, but personally would like it more without the lumberjack. I cant really tell you why sorry. but I'll still give it a 4 ^_^

JAYGATZ

so cool. I don't think that my brain can accurately regulate coolness of this calibur. All i can manage as a response is a $5.

pickledbib

excellent concept... great design

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

Very Original + Nice illus! and 5$! for that! =)

rubyjewel

I'd like it better without the dude. 4.

indie.ya

i think its great with the lumberjack

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Oh my god it's an absolute Dollar Five!!!

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

i only thing i would alter if it were to be printed, is vary the height of the trees just a little bit.

lesquelette

So creative. I agree: Vary the tree heights and maybe without the lumberjack (don't mind him too much though).

xrio00

great stuff. Lumberjack's fine (maybe add a beard?). Idbuy

itwasa_trick

i'm definitely giving this one a 5$.
amazing!

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Very cool $5

yion072

Woah, sweet idea!

runt

Heeheee...GREAT! + GRAND! + WONDERFUL! + ALL CAPS

archbar

Awesome, I like your style. 5 and buy. :D

Papetti

How original! I love it. 5 and buy!

Papetti

Love the colour choice as well.

DeckersDin

love it but it would have to go on the back of the shirt because, as a girl, I hate big drawings on the front of the shirt

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

nice concept and execution

katolms

absolutely brilliant illustration!

AzrimEkim

I really like this, and I don't often say that. The absolute ONLY thing I would change (i.e. forget all of the suggestions above) is that the pencil in the sharpener really needs to be parallel to the sharpener. If you stuck a pencil into a sharpener, it would definitely be at a different angle then what you've used. Other than that though, it's great. The lumberjack is totally necessary (though a beard would be appropriate), and the colors work well. I suppose the trees could vary in height, but it really wouldn't make much difference.

chelly

awesome!

phones

whoa! that;s ace! $5

Wetbo

give the pencils some more yellow color like an actual pencil... and I love the lumberjack ;)

jrosebud

wow, what a great concept! love it!

TrnSmleShiftRpt

$5 if on a different color. I think this would work well on possibly creme or something else; I just really hate brown

noponies
noponies profile pic Alumni

nice idea, well executed..$5

dont call me preppy

wow, it takes a second for your eyes to realize what you are looking at, but, then, wow. amazing idea, well executed.

junelle

a unique design. definitely a $5.

evilbeard

am I the only one to find it weird seeing the designer comment on his design as if he wasn't the designer?

StevieJoi.

i really really love this $5

Spacewolf

Awesome. This is great. I like the lumberjack.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us