One second...

Fire works

• by willypiva
  • posted Dec 29, 2006
  • 22 Comments

Simple and wearable, hope you like it!

Watch this
kihou

Nice colors, just seems sorta big...maybe different placement?

Honlam

Nice design:)

junelle

it's best to minimise the design. it's way too huge.

Dashfast

design is way too phallic

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

wow...it took five whole comments before someone lamely suggested this looks like a popped cock. i actually really dig this, especially the subtle butterfly look to the explosion and the fact i adore firework displays.

erikhartley

i like it, but I'd almost rather see it stitched than screened.

mcglyph

I agree the size is too much. Smaller perhaps.

willypiva

stitched would be great, but "threadless" doesn't stitch ;)

ekaj47

nice simple and clean - good stuff

chuckly

I like the size, it looks like it's exploding on his chest. Cool!

rachelws

Different placement or size, plus now that frickingawesome mentions it, yeah it is quite phallic.

Toasty Crackers

I wonder if you could give it little rocket fins so that people are remnided of a rocket more than a penis. Because once you see it as a penis, the explosion really starts to throw you off. ......But that is mostly for those who are complaining about it. Love it, and would buy it if printed. 5$!

ohitsxnicole

It's a wonderful design, don't get me wrong. But I think that some people would mistake it for something else BESIDES fireworks. You can possibly make it have a more firework effect by maybe adding some sparks to it, are just something of a firework concept. Great design, though. $4

carrifaery

what is wrong with you people. get therapy. or go look at an anatomical drawing of a cock. that DOES NOT look like a penis, or at least any I've ever seen. sheesh.

love it. great work. to me, it looks like a fire-fly or a butterfly, and it is lovely.

ese_saki

well the firework design is a little too high up... but the firework itself looks way too phallic like...

Crazy_Cat_Gal

I'd rather wear this "display" than one of THOSE pearl necklaces. Sorry--just couldn't help myself.

cityauctor

i like it but yeah the placement is strange and it is a little big

ambularh

i love the idea of a gigantic penis exploding on my chest...
$5

No account?
Join Us