Close
One second...

Ludwig Van Boombox

I have re designed and re submitted a design that i put on a couple of weeks ago! hope you like the changes.

Watch this
iemsewrad

looks much better!!

Lowfat

haha tight

GreenMittens

Much better, but still not sure why he doesn't have a left hand.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

digging this version A LOT. Gives me something to wear when im struttin down the street with my boomie and going into the store to get me about 12 d-sized batteries for another ten minutes of "sharing my music" goodness!

easyrider_brasil

bem menor e centralizado... ficaria perfeito.

thomasucks

smaller on natural will be perfect! (in my opinion).. another five and buy from me:-) many of your works are the most avantgarde and interestig i've seen so far in this site. Y£$ man!

ButlerIllustration

Thankyou very much for comments people and thankyou for your comment thomasucks.

AlinaT

nice.. very nice.. $5

A Rose

awesome!

penandinked

Brilliant! I like it down in the corner.

nationofulysses

the perspective on the right hand (behind the piano) is a little off -- should his fingers be on top instead of on the side? makes his arm look very short.

N2O

Wow, very cool.

askantik

I agree with ulysses, but other than that, it's a cool idea and well-executed. $4

jackanapes

i like it but i don't understand why he's got a gold-plates steak on his chest that has been twisted into the form of an infinity symbol.

ButlerIllustration

What! its a tshirt design he is wearing!! the infinity symbol shows how timless his music is and always will be! eyes!

possiblytherob

Excellent :) a must have for any piano players wanting to bring the piano properly into the modern world. I'd prefer it in a darker colour although I'd buy it as it is if need be.

No account?
Join Us