Close
One second...

I Wish I Were a Real Droid

A modern day spin on Pinocchio's "I wish I were a real boy."

the thought of being a robot has always fascinated me.

first post, be honest but respectful, if it sucks let me know why.

cheers

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
canadianskier

I thinks its pretty awesome, i just really like the look of it and i don't know why

elamberdor

i like the feel of it, says more to me than a robot tho, he looks kinda sad... but i like it!

FrozeDream

The box needs to be raised because the way it looks right now the body wouldn't be in proportion.

mayreeuhm

it would if he was hunched over :)
haha idkk.
i like this though, 5$

Roxy15675

i love it. it's awesome.

JesiR

Hee, when I was C-3PO for a church play, I looked about like that...

a_lovely_shade_of_brown

this shirt is real cool... i think the box should be a solid, rich brown to contrast the image, but i could be talking out of my ass... i dunno.

sophoko

to me this is about days you just want to hide from, the robot theme isn't immediately obvious. i like it.

JAYGATZ

This rules. $5.

Garry Garneau

I would buy this in a heartbeat!

erikhartley

The box does look like it's too low on the body, BUT I didn't even notice it until i read the comment about it. I think it's great. It may bend the rules of exact proportion, but it's close enough.

cheetah_pita

great design. i agree that the box either appears too big or just covering too much of the body, but other than that, nice job!

Cayllech

i think it is awesome. the box looks fine.

rockclimber88

that shirt does kick some ass, i hope they accept it.

let's have a "threadless accepted iain's shirt design to be voted on" party.

velvetrose

i like the idea, sometimes i just want to hide from the world and peek out and just chill

correct though, the box covers too much of the body. the person would have to really be sitting back and then couldn't peek out the holes

mooseysavage

The design is a manipulated stencil derived from an actual photograph of my younger brother. So all the proportions are true to life.

KingApe

Yea this thing is so sick, great job $5

dan_persuader

They better print this because I want one now. 5!

Toasty Crackers

Yeah, it's a BOX, a cube,people. There is more room than just what the height allows for. Anyway - love it! It's not really recognizable as a robot, and I'm curious as to why only one sock has stripes, but I love it in and of itself. Good job!

musikrose

This shirt kicks ass! I wish I were a robot! I feel the way the boy in the shirt does.

musikrose

This shirt kicks ass! I wish I were a robot! I feel the way the boy in the shirt does.

musikrose

Maria369

wonderful. 5$.

Sloth1

This is great. I've actually spent 45 mins. inside a big cardboard box. It was fun.

newearth

I want to put my niece in one of these.

musikrose

a cardboard box?

iCubez

I love it ...I want it...here's my credit card number...........

otterscout

looks great, please print $5! i want one for me and all my friends.
the colours and composition are so rad!

otterscout

otterscout

Sousleciel

hot damn this shirt looks epic, i'd buy in a heart beat $5, I'm deff getting one for all my peeps

2ndemail

this shirt is hell tight

bubblesMcGee

this shirt is hell of cool and i love it almost as much as i love you or more. and the perportions are perfect. so thats all gooooooooood job ian. lots of love.

roseroserose

this one deserves to win. it is so much better than the rest.

Seanistight

I am tight and i would wear this shirt, and if it were running for congress, i would consider putting a bumpersticker on my car supporting this shirt.

Once again, I am tight

nachoman

Its so cool! screw all you guys who thinks it needs this or should have that...you guys just don't know the pure joys of cardboard boxes. 5$ and definitley BUY

twinkletoes4u

this shirt is so clean, $5, i want it now, infact, i'm going to go ge ta box and live in it untill i can get this kick ass shirt!

zomgthreadless

lawl. thats me in the box. theres only one thing wrong bro... I AM A ROBOT!!!!!dramatic music plays in the background

emilyshka

this shirt rocks! and yet it makes me sad...poor cardboard boy.

gigglebox010

it's so neat, I love the concept! Nice play on the pinochio idea too.

Dinomonkeylord

nice shirt dude, i dig the idea behind it and it also looks hella cool and i would for sure wear it. Good work man

randolfo

yay iain! your shirt is muy bueno, keep making tite shirts like these.
p.s. lemme get in this party jonathon was talking about

AzrimEkim

The design is pretty well done, though viewers may have a hard interpreting it.

BrandonB11

idk y but i reall like this and would wear it 4$

MelodieKnight

wow. Iain, that is awesome.
I would SO buy it :)

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

haha, fake accoutns ahoy!!

mozartopera

Not sure why I do, but I really like it, I do!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us