• posted Dec 27, 2006
  • 59 Comments

INCREDIBLE $5

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
mr.kaizer

really cool, but I think the print on the shirt should be larger.

joshamman

nice. i wish the "bomb wins" text was larger, as said above, and maybe the orange color?

joshamman

sorry for double post. but also, the buildings in the city should be levelled or at least somewhat destroyed. smash the buildings down and its a $5 for sure!

travioli

Bomb wins should stay the way it is. The fantastic thing about this idea is the mushroom cloud. The form of it is absolutely stunning. I would buy this design if it was that in itself. Don't change a thing. $5

eekeek

Wow! larger print, minus the plane = $

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

remove the text. You have a beautiful illustration then you go and fuck it up with poorly realised text.

sugarkitten

no text - it is an elegant piece why trivialize it with video game reference

helo

Great line work in the bomb cloud. I'd like to see some destruction in the city showing the bomb actually did some damage. If you absolutely love the text, then maybe put it on the back of the shirt.

anders.cold

That is one really nice bomb cloud. However, it makes me wish that the city was at least as detailed. And levelled? Also I kind of agree with the others about the text. As it is now, it just looks kinda bland... But I think it belongs there - so make the text "fit" into the illustration more. Good job on that explosion though!

alister

no text. not sure about plane but $5. Like it

ms.palomar

sweet sweet saaa-WEET. axe text. make 20% larger. $5.

biggbird

im with alister, not sure about the plane, but hey, you could put just about anything on there and id still buy it if it had that illustration. $5

Seadogz

impressive ^_^

Malcolm Man

The mushroom cloud is amazing. Nice detail.

Cliss

Amazing mushroom cloud...

erik111

the illustration is fantastic. im with anders, and say that the text should be placed on the back, and if you love the plane, maybe put it back there too. a little damage to the city would be nice, but that cloud is the best part. even if it was just that, I'd buy it. $5

travioli

^except this one is totally different. Alright though, I guess that any design featuring an explosion inside a city is off limits.

liranlotker

Dont like the colour choice. Plus, the mushroom does not really look like a nuclear mushroom cloud. Sorry.

beauthomas

Bombs don't kill people. People kill people.

+ the city is still standing, so it looks like the bomb didn't win.

Luminesc

Tonight my girlfriend and I will fight to the death for dibs on this shirt. I saw it first. :|

Alex M. Solefish

That mushroom cloud is gorgeous. and ^kojima needs to relax. I say no text, and this is a great image.

ivywillow

I give it a 4 for the cloud. I agree w/ the others that the city needs more destruction.

akosk32

this is just really lovely $5

taksaa

bomb the text and I'd buy it more times than you could count!

quietine

no text, $5

TravisT

the mushroom cloud looked like a tree to me at first (before I read the text)

JAYGATZ

Cool! $5!

Trybal8

add some debris, change the font (is that Impact??? such a greatly illustrated design with such a generic font?) and I'm in

Unicornsareawesomex

I don't think it needs to be bigger and I think the writing is good.
Keep it how it is
$5

xiiiin

get rid of the plane and text then awesome

Buclkes and or Straps

kojima's is nothing like this
sorry i dont like the text
5 undecided $

malicious_muffin

Wow, this is intense and creative..

I really love this a lot..

icmedia

SAVE. THE. CHEERLEADER.

The Crackers

i like it but with no text the cloud would look much better

PixelFool

Holy crap I LOVE this shirt! Illustration is BEAUTIFUL, love the twisting of the smoke - reminds me a lot of Alice in Wonderland. I've said this about some other shirts, I think the text is a little too much, I would prefer it with just "Bomb Wins" - a perfect case in which the text and image would support eachother. "Play Again" is just too much. BUT I LOVE IT!!!

elyim

It looks like a Giant Pollution Brocolli...

swintpoof

omg wow
$5

absorbthespark

I would... KILL for this shirt. It's beautiful!

drspjackson

holy shit!! I must have it...

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?