• 30 Comments
Watch this
enteng

black spot is gay wad

seriousd

"black spot is gay wad"

um, what the hell you talking about?

marinegirl

That's probably the best FFN design I've seen.... but the competitions over now isn't it? Its a shame cos I dont think they'd print another design on this theme, and also lots of people are so sick of it they'll probably score you low. I think its fab though, and very original.

rachel_ksy

i think this is awesome too. the placement is great and the design in good.

amarillo

Great design! Nice.

seriousd

hrm, I didn't even see there was a fast food nation theme. woops.

AlinaT

this contest is over..

sugarkitten

Had more designs looked like this I would have not gotten so sick of the contest. You are day late and a dollar short - but your design is still good.

Barbarella007

There was a Fast Food Nation contest, but now it is over. I didn't feel that it brought out a whole lot of fresh ideas -- mostly burgers and fries over and over again -- that's probably why people are really sick of the contest. I like where you are going with this sub. Too much repetition of the cows for me though. Maybe replace some cows with representations of some of the other issues regarding how fast food is produced? "Served with a side of lies" is awesome!

seriousd

hrm, maybe they'll print mine for the contest if it scores high enough. :) ;P

Kayree

nice idea

zack88

i'm lovin it...! its is holographically cool ....sigh.... if only it made it i would pay some money for that shizzle

djsayaka

This is fantastic, I would SO buy this shirt.

seriousd

A lot of kind words. Thanks guys and girls! :)

TravisT

I feel like the message comes off a bit too preachy for me to fully endorse it, but the design is great

ShaneyG

Excellent. $5

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

"Served with a side of lies" is a hilarious phrase. I like your layout & colors.

Inertia421

Even though that contest is supposedly over, I'd love for this to get printed. I'd rock it...

caschner

i really like this

DeckersDin

I think it's awesome

jjbristol

nice work. needs to be a poster as well.

seriousd

Thanks everyone. :)

No account?
Join Us