Close
One second...

Tough Love

I did this one about two years ago now, original version was done in paint, the one that I found this morning. I figured I'd spend my Xmas nite revamping it. 5 minutes later, it looks almost the same. Gosh I do love MS Paint.

Watch this
ohitsxnicole

Slightly bigger, on Dakota Slate, and I'll buy it. $5

hksofa3

great job. i agree, make the images slightly bigger and it'd be perfect

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

It's pretty cool.

iluvtees123

i like it, it sends a message about War and the effects it has. Its not just a tee.

sugarkitten

i wish it said tough love on it somewhere - but we all know how much threadless loves text - nice job, sir/madame.

rabidlizzy

This idea has been done before, but I really like the way this has been done. Beats the rest.

dilkrom

definite buy, 5$ and banish those who say done before cuz who cares, we all need be original within ourselves... plus how many threadless designs actually mean jack in the real world... I have yet to see one good enough to buy, you rule it and I don't mind the color or size a damn bit (if changed it wouldn't detract though so maybe screw my opinion)

sukassi

looks a bit like the greenday shirt but with more meaning... ^^

simpleone

I quite like this one, think I would buy it actually for my brother if it gets printed.

hkboy

awesome! 5$

Velvet Jones

I like where it's going but needs something more. I'll let you figure that out.

MarcieD

ehh im not crazy about how dark it is BUT its still a $5. i think its great.

planet0fs0und

Love the style and look of the Chopper and bombs,
You may get some flack about that fact that helicopters don't drop bombs tho- they fly too slow and generally shoot missles instead.

nigelbaca

Great idea!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Those bombs look like torn band-aids. Which gives me an excellent idea....!

fre5hwind

Do helicopters drop bombs like that?

dunfyboy

Looks more like his missiles are falling instead of being fired. Cool idea though

IAmAMonster

That's rad!!
I love it.

TheZedWord

simple message, just overused.

derrenleepoole

A hint of Banksy in there... but I like :)

No account?
Join Us