Close
One second...

Panda RAWK

if i had to choose a bear to be in my band i would have to say, Panda's are ideal drummers.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
angelidollinda

Why yes, pandas do rock. Not a bad design by the way!

grejotte

Hahaha, i love the panda!
But i dont like the drum

thejamrose21

cute, but a lil sloppy. microsoft paint=teh evil.

Dudervon

Is there some Panda contest going on that I don't know about?

monsterbeans

Love the panda, and like someone else said, not keen on the drums

theXmushroomXman

i don't care about quality crap, i think it looks awesome!

Moshka

Wow...I am getting into drums for the past few months..
And I would definately buy this shirt :D

BrandonB11

"cute, but a lil sloppy. microsoft paint=teh evil."

i hate ms paint snobs that dont even design... especially since i doubt that that is ms paint

also nice enough design

Jezebel.

i adore pandas and i play drums myself, and i should love this, but something is just ...wrong. don't know why, but i really don't like it.

Revolutionary Girl

Ahaha PANDAS! I love them and there aren't enough shirts with them on it. So I will give you a 3 because the design is fun but its alittle too flat for me.

SneakyNanners

I love it...Plain and simple. a 5

LionelM

Wayyyy too many panda submissions.

iamregina

i love it.

CottonBall25

yea maybe just change the drums a bit and itd be really great....love the idea :)

dilkrom

not much effort or not much skill, sorry.. trying to be nice but come on, and all those hating on software should hate on software-users instead: many complex gorgeous stuff is still done in paint/notepad but only by those with effort and skill

dilkrom

ps everything about your concept rules and I will only hate on you if you don't retry and submit again, your ridiculousness rules

hksofa3

the panda and drum idea is original and great. however, the drums could be changed as said above

Marilyn_

oh, my ex would love this.

CheesecakeBree

I love his expression, haha. Priceless.

junelle

can be better. please improve on the drums.

xweedax

I LOVE IT!

cheezpoodlez

ahhhhhhhhh CUTE CUTE CUTE love it too much

LBMergl

very cute

stirsticks' prediction

drums? with no cymbals? something is wrong here . . .

awesome touch with the bamboo sticks though

DriversCoot

That is one great shirt.
$5.

oyster_press17

That panda rules. I don't know why a ton of people "aren't keen on the drums." $5

Dr_Breen

I like the idea, but the set is just a little bit off. If you made the drums point towards the panda instead of away from it, added cymbals, and changed one of the snares (at least, I think those are both snares flanking the set) to a floor tom, I'd definitely give you a $5.

I_ am_Moose

This shirt ids pretty sweet but I have a couple problems with it. He has no cymbals and the drums aren't angled right. The tenor toms are facing away from the panda Floor toms are in front of the set- he'd never be able to reach them and I don't even see a snare.

Good premise though.

duckie6633

i love it!!it's so awesome!!!

Swankifiedjello

I love this. Just the thing about the cymbals bothers me as a percussionist. His expression is priceless.

superallie

i like this, but i dont like the brown shirt, everyone always puts things on crappy brown...

chochofosho

$5 because i love pandas

Oskness Monster

What's with comments on the realism of the drum setup? It's a panda playing the drums, and people want realism?! Maybe pandas don't like using cymbals ;-) Anyway, really nice concept, although I personally don't like the finishing of the design itself.

Anny.Bee.

meh. its okay. i dont know if id actually wear it.

SunnySkies

it's cute. i'm just not super in love with shirt color. which is, grand scheme, not that big a deal. but yeah, have to agree, unfortunately, with everyone about the drums. it's not even a huge deal, just clean up a few of the lines and i'd buy it.

imoan

no

hannaugh

One of my friends is in a rock band called Panda. I should get this shirt for him.

SJR06

The panda looks psychotic and also seems to be wondering where the hell the rest of his bandmates are.

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

haha 5$

Zoratti

i love it, i think the drums are perfect for the picture, its awesome! $5

gimmegimmes09

The expression on the panda is hilarious.

1stNoel

I like the drum, It's perfect.

AngelaP

that's awesome! funny idea.

kiwipirate2436

mm lotsa panada stuff. but I like this one! 5$

javolimte

Like the bamboo drum sticks!!

zerofrizz

I like this, but the panda's face kind of freaks me out a little. Maybe it's just me? I'd still wear it though..

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us