Morning Ritual

this looks really cool. a def $5

Watch this
lemonalle

I can't see anything :-(

L-aure-n

i dont' know why but i like it!!!

jade.echo

Could you do a close-up so we can see the mirror reflection? It's too small now, but I love the idea.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

This is a "flash" presentation (click on the question mark ? in the lower left-hand corner-hold and drag). Delightful character and concept. Love his fuzzy towel and bunny slippers. $5

Petanca

Nice!

jasonclassic

This is awesome! Nice job!

ClawKilledZebra

you people need to learn to click the question mark and zoom in.

The shirt made me giggle, 4

lemonalle

i.e. the whole screen was white. but now that i'm home it's showing up. and i like it!

archbar

I like the fuzzy towel. 5 dollars

hforhello

hah! great stuff. 5

Chloberry

Hilarious! 5$
I would fix/lose the pattern on the towel, but it's great nonetheless.

enteng

holy sh*t. what kind of imagination do you got there. its brilliant. id buy a bunch of this so i can wear it everday. 24/7. 5$

chunkielove

He looks like a Banana in Pajamas :-)

Oh_Bang_Bang

its kind of cool..but whats the concept..i cant really see the thought behind it..a pencil shaving?..Oh...lol..maybe its weird...but maybe thats why i sort of like it

pincushion

oh_bang_bang: when you sharpen your pencil you get pencil shavings..

think about it.

schumacherenator

it'd be much better if he was sharpening himself -- you've got the concept down, though

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Hihi pretty good. But bigger an not on blue. 5

mrdeadhead

there has to be some pencil shavings lying around... i mean... c'mon.

mmmcakeapparel

Hello,

My name is Stephen Knight and I am a representative from MMM Cake Apparel looking for new artists for our t-shirt lines.

We specialize in making custom t-shirts, watches, wall clocks, belt buckles, dog tags, etc. We are very interested in your art work and would be interested in using some of your designs on our brand new clothing line coming out February 1st.

We sell all our items on ebay and only make the item as they sell. We want to offer you the opportunity for us to print your designs on our line of colored t-shirts, golf shirts, and camisoles with a $2 royalty paid to you monthly.

For an example of how much cash you can earn doing this look at this example case study:

Submit 6 t-shirt designs that are approved by our screeners that are listed every day. We have an average of 1:3 sales of all our products, so of those 6 designs 2 should sell on any given day, that's $60 a month.

If you submit 6 t-shirts a month you would make $60 the first month, $120 the second, $180 the third, etc.

And of course, the more designs you submit the more $$ you can make!

Royalties are for life, as long as you allow us to print your item we will continue to send you checks, even if you stop designing! And best of all, all t-shirts include the artists name directly under the Mmm Cake Apparel logo on the back!

If you have any questions or your interested in designing for us let us know by replying to this message, emailing us at mmmcakeapparel@gmail.com

You can contact me personally via aim at mmmcakeapparel or on msn at iwearmyseatbelt@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time and we're looking forward to hearing from you!!

- Stephen Knight

R G
R G profile pic Alumni

fucking awesome!!!! this is beautiful, well done!

Vaz

hahahaha $5! hope this gets printed!

pawn18

i like that hes whistling...lol nice job on the design

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

i like what you are going for, but i have two suggestions you might hate or love- 1. Have the eraser poking out from underneath the towel, which will add a little bit more comedy to the piece and 2. Have the pencil shaving the top of his head so that he will be sharpening himself instead of shaving where a human being would. Or you could have the eyes and face be on the side facing us, and have the pencil tip be like his beard that he is shaving. Good stuff tho.

Kurt Yeah

this is a nice one. your draftsmanship is good as well as your attention to detail. too bad everyone is too stupid to figure out that you can zoom in on the design.

Ava Adore

haha great!

LeGuin

I love the that the pencil is whistling/humming/singing!

Svetlana

I agree w/ FRICKINAWESOME's comments.

Very very nice work.

myviolentego

i love it!!! $$$$ probably

JOHN2
JOHN2 profile pic Alumni

fantastic! I hope this one gets picked up.

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

love the slippers! $5

PattyCakes4Pres

This just about made my day. Love it.
:D

No account?
Join Us