Close
One second...

forever love

nice.

Watch this
hey2thecow

I, personally wouldnt wear it, but it's cute.

AlinaT

its cute.. too emo .. i wouldnt wear it.. but i'd give it a 5 so other emo kids would wear it. cuz its cute.

hitman15

yea i wouldnt wear it, but i do like the idea

stoked

good illo skills. It is definately a specific market shirt.

TedHawthorn666

It's so Emo! I love it! :P $4

halo8

haha, emo kids and a hitler moon. you might want to replace that leaf.

fivensky

LOL @ Halo. Good catch.

alinka

i want a hitler on my shirt! .... jk

sugarkitten

i love this - bu don't tell anyone. I could only wear this though if I was an up and coming tween goth girl

JesiR

For a second there, I thought the tree was picking the moon's nose. O_o

LookingForward

Wow! This is very very nice! I like it a lot. I'm with everyone else, I may not wear it, but you never know. Very very good design though, I look forward to seeing more!

J-Ray

I want a shirt that has Hitler crying and says "hitler was emo"

incessantly

love it. i'd wear it. $5

ashtray1

aww its cute...5

Jennifuhrer

It's Spires and Snittleface!

JanVic

cute!! emo or not! :p $4

x3agram

adorable. kinda emo.. not really me. hate the crosses in the back.. but it still getsa four.

Tabs

Totally emo. But adorably so...

Peanut9444

cute cute cute...very emo, but very cute

mmmcakeapparel

Hello,

My name is Stephen Knight and I am a representative from MMM Cake Apparel looking for new artists for our t-shirt lines.

We specialize in making custom t-shirts, watches, wall clocks, belt buckles, dog tags, etc. We are very interested in your art work and would be interested in using some of your designs on our brand new clothing line coming out February 1st.

We sell all our items on ebay and only make the item as they sell. We want to offer you the opportunity for us to print your designs on our line of colored t-shirts, golf shirts, and camisoles with a $2 royalty paid to you monthly.

For an example of how much cash you can earn doing this look at this example case study:

Submit 6 t-shirt designs that are approved by our screeners that are listed every day. We have an average of 1:3 sales of all our products, so of those 6 designs 2 should sell on any given day, that's $60 a month.

If you submit 6 t-shirts a month you would make $60 the first month, $120 the second, $180 the third, etc.

And of course, the more designs you submit the more $$ you can make!

Royalties are for life, as long as you allow us to print your item we will continue to send you checks, even if you stop designing! And best of all, all t-shirts include the artists name directly under the Mmm Cake Apparel logo on the back!

If you have any questions or your interested in designing for us let us know by replying to this message, emailing us at mmmcakeapparel@gmail.com

You can contact me personally via aim at mmmcakeapparel or on msn at iwearmyseatbelt@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time and we're looking forward to hearing from you!!

- Stephen Knight

Thor!

this emo-goth stuff is played, so played.

iamsocool

smile youve got depression!

perfect_

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$5

awsome-o

lol, i just got attacked by an emo shirt...
-5 bucks!

dramaqueen007

I like it but it is soo dark

smilenowthanx

haha i love the moon ^^ this shirt is awesome!

Hooded_Sparrow

Kind of dark, but i like it a lot!

enteng

best for emos

wolfmama

love this one, very cute.

sighrax

too much emo stuff incl lots of eyeshadow and lack of noses. blah :/

piperlass

For the Goth Chick in me.

jyn

cute, but i think the leaf looks like the moons moustache or mouth or something. maybe redesign that section....the rest is very very cute though!!

nadienne

how the bloody hell is this emo-goth? i just dont flipping get it!

Autumnd7

darlingful

Fermata

EEEEEEEEEEEEMO.

OldProspector

you know what's dark? the holocaust. this is "emo" which is slang for, "for 12 year olds."

kciibe

jesiR--made me laugh.

blehha

i don't exactly get what they're doing. the girl is standing there but what is the little boy doing? i think it's kinda pretty, especially how the girl looks. but not for me to wear. but to other people: you know what else is soo played? labeling stuff 'dumb emo shit' or at all.

No account?