• posted Dec 21, 2006
  • 39 Comments

wow...yellow. Very yellow.

Watch this
jimmytan
jimmytan profile pic Alumni

very nice @@

cahine

I like it better in your thumnail. Maybe go B&W with it.

quaycur

this would be so sweet if you could get the wing to go over the shoulders and on to the back, but i don't know if they could print that.

heyhay

it reminds me of aladin for some reason. but i like aladin.

morganian

nice design, horrible colour scheme

pergamentia

the design and details are awesome, but yea the yellow kind of burns

slr_ecoli

Put this design on the back of the shirt?

Tabs

I ADORE the design, and if it weren't so hideously yellow, you'd get my $5.

_Sarah_

I agree with cahine; black and white may be the best choice.

TedHawthorn666

Me like... but too big? And on the back? Different colours also... 3 all the same..

bleed to grey

I like the yellow though! if it were on a different colored shirt it would look better though. Great desgin!

milkmaid5

looks like a tattoo. too much yellow! too much...

Chirayochan

WOuld like it better if not on yellow background. But very neat looking.

Cayman

i love it, but i would love it even more placed on the back and in a less vibrant color!

hforhello

Great design! Different color shirt would be good.

flaviusly

this would look kind of weird if you put it on front on a woman's body, try some complementary colors

AzrimEkim

Yellow is not a color I typically associate with The Decemberists.

hugtrees

I don't mind the yellow actually. And hey - I like the design, it's great :) $5

Mnemosine

loovely! maybe yellow could be ok for wings but not for the tee... i'd like to see it on a darker background ^_^

leahc860

yellow on yellow is not as pretty as it could be...on the back of the shirt would be killer but I'd wear it either way.

Ersind

I like it, but would put it on a different color background.

bitq04

yeah, i really like this design. i'd love it if it was on the back. i think. i dunno. it's good. color change? i dunno...

FreezingintheSno

i like the over the shoulder idea thatd be cool
but right now i feel like that would look really odd on a girl because i think they eyes would fall right below the chest... but maybe not in reality.

adnerb

should definitely go on the back...and maybe not in black, but asphalt? something mellow and certainly not yellow.

impossiblity

I like what it looks like in the thumbnail. I don't think colour suits it. :] I hate it on the back, I like how it is now.

goojoomoonoo

I like the design, but I was thinking it would be a good idea to have one half on the lower right on the front, and the other half adjacent to it but on the lower left of the back.

caschner

i'd like it alot with another backround color, like blue?

that5kid

beautiful wings, but i am not into the rest of it (sorry!!)

stacyprn

beautiful design, would love it more if it was on the back and in a different colour - earth tones?

straightjacket

I definitely like the thumbnail so much better. Go with that. This one as it stands gets a 3.

goodbye_diner

Too much yellow. Way too uch yellow.

turquoiseamour

I'd buy this in a second if it wasn't in yellow

No account?
Join Us