dreams of yester year 2.0

i incorporated some of the input from all of your feedback, so here you are.

Watch this
oh.really

I really like it, 10x better than your other design, and your other design was amazing

ambientcity

the pink doesn't look good with any of those colors for the shirts.
maybe natural or white, i don't know..

Pink Apple

If you used the same colours from your previous design with the new shadow placement, I think you'd be set :)

LionelM

That's coo'. $4.

escapism

Maybe a more coral- or red-toned pink rather than blue toned. Design-wise though, it looks great.

kayne

This does look better. I personally would prefer a darker shadow than the shirt colour though. Nice one.

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

Much better. What happened to the flamingo's beak? I never noticed how odd it looked in the other design.

Vaz

YES!

grejotte

Its really better and clearer that way!!
Nice work!

twrecks

I like the concept a lot and I'd probably buy it as is. I think the pink looks good with the shirt colors (despite some previous coments to the contrary). The beak does look a little screwy though.

paige_o_saurus

Very creative! I think it would look smashing on green!

lesquelette

The flamingo's eye is strange (kinda creepy), maybe have a line indicating it is closed, instead of that pink circle.

dilkrom

agree with paige_o_saurus, put it on green and it will make the pink pop like an outie naval button! I wouldn't wear it but I give you a 5 for clean design and a very clever concept

JennyRawr

i was 'planning' on doing something similarish with a different animal

slaterock
slaterock profile pic Alumni

if a goddamn flamingo was casting a tyrannoasaurus shadow, i'd question the lighting...

5arah

eye needs to be smaller, other than that, nice idea.

blolly

Doesn't need to be smaller, it needs to be closed.

Mogodesigner

i like it. more work on the bird. maybe scaring away some baby t-rexes

No account?
Join Us