Close
One second...

PandaGator?

• by pacman23
  • posted Dec 18, 2006
  • 59 Comments

SCARY!!

note= I'm gonna submit this one instead, since it shows more of the artwork.

please discard the previous Pandagator design i submitted a little while ago. thanks!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

FUNNY! + COOL IDEA! + AWESOME ILLUS! =) 5$!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

excellent illustration - the shadow(?) is completely pointless though

tricksie

Please no shadow, it would be a 5$ without it.

travioli

I agree with everybody. no shadow

ekaj47

the character is cool, if the shadow was light grey it would look better but still doesnt need it

alinka

shodow is position wrong??? it be better without it

rachel_ksy

i think the shadow should be taken off too. otherwise it's not bad.

shs2455

NO Shadow, but awesome design. Love the tail coming out the back, the zipper, ahh everything!

deep space monkey
deep space monkey profile pic Alumni

great character, but do take out the shadow.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

Great illustration and style.

Gloomymoose

No shadow, and I'd buy it for sure.

Markos722

Yummy stuff - but definately nix the shadow.

Petanca

Yes! this made me laugh!

cearanissa

Not fan of shadow and would be nice on a colour, not white. But do love the idea.

jrmissy21

this is awesome i like the shadow it's funny... i'd buy it for sure... love love love it... pacman rocks!

whootie

the shadow is okay, but it has to be lighter, and maybe angled. otherwise it distracts from the main image.

hforhello

The panda/gator looks fantastic!! I could do without the shadow. 5

fisharms

love the illustration!

AzrimEkim

Amazing. Everybody's saying to ditch the shadow, but I really like it. In fact, I wouldn't buy this shirt without the shadow; it makes the drawing infinitely more dynamic. I would, however, like an explanation of why the shadow is a different shape than the actual object. Anyway, $5.

taylortot

I like the shadow. Is it showing how the Panda was originally...before the alligator got him? haha. I like it! All of it.

jaywillycorea

This is the best design I have ever seen!!!! I'd buy it anytime!!!!!

mighty moody mut

great one but somehow too clean!!
5!!!!!!!!

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

the shadow is unneccessary, but its a well done illustration, so i'll give it a 4

Seadogz

very nice ^_^

starry

i frickin love your art on deviant pacman

ari.patrick

$5 without the shadow

impossiblity

Actually, that's really terrifying.

ilovepac23

i simply adore your work on deviantart i guess you could call me a really really big fan... i love the design and fuck all the haters!

pawn18

nice job i like the green youve chosen and the image is done well. i could do without the shadow but i think its fine. =]

goojoomoonoo

I agree with those above who say that it would be better without the shadow. It's a great idea, but I feel it appears too large on the t-shirt and removing the shadow would give it more aesthetic appeal.

Sitrance

very funny.. I'd remove the shadow too

kizer180

AWESOMW YO!!!!

cpdesign
cpdesign profile pic Alumni

Agree with Sitrance. Doesn't need the shadow. Great unique style.

menosketiago

hey pacman! I think the shadow and the dimension are diminishing your great work in the illustration :| see ya at DA ;)

pvanpony77

Get rid of the big dark shadow. You've already indicated a light source on the actual pandagator (under his belly, chin, arms and legs) as coming from directly above. To have the super harsh shadow on the wall as though there's a light source infront of him, too, is inaccurate and far too intense.

LastVigilante

Oy vey! More people from DA submittin' here!

You've gotta win! I agree, maybe the shadow is too much. But $5 from me cuz I love all your work.

indecision

was the panda going to eat the snake? nice. cool shirt, same as everyone else on the shadow

Nautauka

oh my goddd print this

morganian

the shadow needs to go, because it does not match the figure of the panda, who isn't holding a balloon or anything that remotely looks like one.

Blue Aya

Shadow yes or no, but, the balloon really doesn't match up w/ the gator, by any stretch. $5.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

OH MY GOSH! That gator tricked me! AND...ate my arm. Great illustration. That panda suit is practically perfect in every way.

kab182

yeh really dont get the shadow. Balloon? am i missing something?

Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni

Great illo, but I agree with some other folks. Lose the shadow.

birdybear

agree with all other comments about the shadow. with that gone it would be so much stronger. also great on a dark grey t.

Sketch123

I would say that the shadow could be a bit lighter, but all n all I would cop this shirt. Definitely $5. Oh by the way, your website is off the chain. Props 2 U.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us