Close
One second...

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Votes and comments are appreciated.

Watch this
Dellex

sorta reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons where the dolphins want to push all humans into the ocean!

sailoress

YAY! Hitchhiker's allusion! I love how the dolphins don't have legs so they have to use robots. I'd buy!

snowdwarf

its bound to happen sooner or later. 5!

snowdwarf

its bound to happen sooner or later 5!

AlinaT

this is soo cool! $5

I_heart_ducks

I know I've seen this concept before, but I can't remember where... Anyway, this looks best on denim in my opinion.

AsianMarck

OMG, hilarious! I think the illustration as a whole doesn't meld very well together, the background looks funky with the nicely draw dolphins and robot legs.

Tweeserz

Ha. Great concept

BradLand2

im offended

squintygirl

Love Douglas Adams.

Vaden III

i like to hitchhikers reference, but it reminds me way too much if the twice-printed This is How the World Ends

AzrimEkim

The loose style of the background clashes with the detailed style of the dolpins. The sky especially needs some work.

Any Minute Now

Thanks for the comments everyone! Definitely some interesting points to consider.

Keep 'em coming!

Dogma

I think I like it on the Denim the best.

JoeCanuck

this is AWESOME $5

mmmcakeapparel

Hello,

My name is Stephen Knight and I am a representative from MMM Cake Apparel looking for new artists for our t-shirt lines.

We specialize in making custom t-shirts, watches, wall clocks, belt buckles, dog tags, etc. We are very interested in your art work and would be interested in using some of your designs on our brand new clothing line coming out February 1st.

We sell all our items on ebay and only make the item as they sell. We want to offer you the opportunity for us to print your designs on our line of colored t-shirts, golf shirts, and camisoles with a $2 royalty paid to you monthly.

For an example of how much cash you can earn doing this look at this example case study:

Submit 6 t-shirt designs that are approved by our screeners that are listed every day. We have an average of 1:3 sales of all our products, so of those 6 designs 2 should sell on any given day, that's $60 a month.

If you submit 6 t-shirts a month you would make $60 the first month, $120 the second, $180 the third, etc.

And of course, the more designs you submit the more $$ you can make!

Royalties are for life, as long as you allow us to print your item we will continue to send you checks, even if you stop designing! And best of all, all t-shirts include the artists name directly under the Mmm Cake Apparel logo on the back!

If you have any questions or your interested in designing for us let us know by emailing us at mmmcakeapparel@gmail.com

You can contact me personally via aim at mmmcakeapparel or on msn at iwearmyseatbelt@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time and we're looking forward to hearing from you!!

- Stephen Knight

Ste7en

"dolphins can suck it"

Weltal

Think it looks great $5. I'd buy it.

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I like the concept, nut with the size of the picture, it would probably be better on the bottom right or left of the tee. Did you know that scientists have estimated that if we coninute our consumption of seafood at its current rate, by 2048 all major forms of marine life will have vanished! Now we know why the dolphins had to come ashore.

bananaphone

the dolphins are cool but you ought to put them in a picture where they can fully show off their destructive powers, rather than having a generic looking city in the background.

zemilla

I love this design

MarkieB78

I'd consider another tail position for one of the dolphins. Right now it just looks like they're mirror images of eachother minus the change in mouth. A little variety might be cool.

backtozero

Lolx! every hitchhiker needs this!

Hallux

I love how happy the dolphins are...this is awesome!

hannahyo

haha i lovee this, omg. id buy it

barrettcope

The allusion is great but the execution might be better.

Kurt Yeah

i wish you had taken as much care to render the background as you did the foreground.

liranlotker

I would add "diving suits" for the dolphins (filled with sea-water, of course), with a whole at the top for breathing. Just to make it a bit more interseting.

alister

I like the design

brainie

hahahahahaha!!!!! AMAZING!

nadienne

does anyone remember the online comic "mall monkies"? many many-a dolphine jokes.... this reminds me of that.... but i like it... and thats all that matters.... i think...

LeylaIRoyale

Love the Hitchiker's reference. That better be from a 'I've Read the Book' standpoint than an 'I've Seen the Movie' standpoint.

And it is highly reminiscent of the Simpson's episode.

Any Minute Now

Thanks again for all the comments! Keep 'em coming....!

MelSgam

thanks dellax! IT WAS DRIVING ME NUTS! i knew this reminded me of somethign!! lol

MelSgam

oh, dark gray btw

ehSteban

I never liked dolphins $5

No account?