• posted Dec 17, 2006
  • 46 Comments
Watch this
badnobe
badnobe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

wow!love it.$5 for me.

elle918

Would prefer to see more fear in her face, cause, well, ya know, she IS being raped in the song. But other than that it's beautiful.

savianty

Lovely design

JennyRawr

yea i agree elle918 her face is far too placid. other than that its great :)

Ralfinatorpuggy

personally, i think her face looks fine. i don't really like the color of the shirt, but other than that $5 for me

AlinaT

i really like this one.. compared to other designs for this contest.. $5

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

great drawing!

LesterF

brilliant

Gemini 22

I like the style, only problem is the man's hands and arms are not proportional to the rest of his body...fix $5

Gemini 22

Also, I think it would like nice on a brown or cream tee.

xover15

Good Work. Sleep Well. Most likely kill you in the morning.

kristykreme

$5. Love it - amazing detail work.

variance_ledger

someone once told me that, big hands on a figure symbolize strength, so I think the bigger hands make sense in this instance! nice design!! I'm a fan :)

bs_shields

Straight up, this is a terrific design. A solid five. The hair has a wonderful touch; it seems to have a life of its own. It's a wonderful contrast to the placidness of her face. There's a contradiction of emoton, which seems authentic. Best design I've seen thus far. Good work!

Blazewing

I really like the background's emblem and the dress. Very solid design, good job!

smchenny

Absolutely beautiful! The background and her dress are my favorite parts too! Best design in the contest. $5

jade.echo

This is gorgeous. Definately one of the better designs in the contest and I love it on natural, though I am sure other (more muted) colors would be lovely as well. Nicely done. $5

JesiR

Hope this one wins.

thegiantkiller

I kind of prefer the background image to the figures in the fore.

pickledbib

v.nice illustration

prophetjackson

If I were a t-shirt, this is what I'd look like.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

Beautiful illus! 5$! =)

abbster

Wow! I like this a lot. Also, you have a compliment from Tom Burns, which is even better. So yeah. 5 all the way.

dylanraven

while i do like this design, i like the random princess bride quote better. thanks xover. (i would like the design better if the background wasn't mirrored) 4.

jdimond

Yo, dawg. This shiznit is da bomb. I drop a 5 spot on that beeyatch.

Dudervon

What romance novel is this from?

czarinamaker

HOLY CRAP IT'S LIKE FIVE SONGS IN ONE SHIRT.
The Island, Yankee Bayonet, and The Crane Wives.

cahine, you are my idol.

cahine

Wow. I've never been anyone's idol before. Thanks!
'What romance novel is this from?' I did think I took kind of a harlequin romance novel approach to the whole 'rape' thing. My guess would be that it is a scene from ALL of them. shrug
Thanks for the support all! Anybody want a peanut?

sugarkitten

Very nice this is one of my faves so far

Mista_Twist

Great illustration, great use of colours too, bringing it to life.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

She stole Bjork's swan dress! The theiving harlot!

Nice drawing. 4

sailoress

Gorgeous, beautiful, I would absolutely buy it. And I WILL.

sailoress

and ive just decided this is my favorite. so, if it doesn't win, I'll shrivel. :P

evade
evade profile pic Alumni

Love it!

hylianhero

make the design a bit bigger on the t-shirt.

eternis

Wow... hate to say it, but I find the design to be really cheesy at first glance. I love Love LOVE the background and the concept, but I think the illustration style needs to be edgier to stop this from looking like to cover of some cheap romance novel.

cahine

Thanks Wyles!

No account?