Close
One second...

LostWorld

• by Jemae
  • posted Dec 17, 2006
  • 74 Comments

Welcome to the lost world where your comments are highly appreciated!

Recommended tee colours are black, navy blue and dark brown.

Thank you in advance..

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
theurbanraptor

the hand ruins the design.

if it didnt have the hand i'd 5 it.

chillsee

take away the hand. job.

smchenny

It's SO cute!! I love it!!

nakedzombieforce

ME GUSTA MUCHO. The hand makes it a different shirt; I'd like it better without it. It seems out of place is all. The sea horse looks so unbridled and free otherwise.

DABIANG

i like the wings.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

lovely illustration

Petra-Lee

agree about the hand...there's a lot going on, keep it simple. The seaunicory has wings, so it would still make sense flying out of the water.

SuperStella77

yeah same, change the hand and its a 5$. for now its a 4 coz its still a very good design.

ashaangel

$5, but only without the hand!

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

Thanks guys for the great comments. Agreed, the hand is out. Keep scoring and hopefully this will get printed and definately without the hand

ekaj47

looks good

sam dhia

Maybe you should resubmit this without the hand.. Anyway, this is still cool and a design worthy of 5

Tursi

no hand please. The seahorse-unicorn-bird is super cute.

Dudervon

Nice, elegant design. I'd wear it if I was a 13 year old girl. I agree about the hand.

YadGadge

Agreed on the no hand, nice otherwise.

Blazewing

No hand, like the cute design. It's good but I wouldn't want to wear it--feels slightly childish.

MooCowMoo

Beautiful! o.o $5

J-Ray

Wow, it's beautiful, but I'm not sure about the colors so 4 only :S

sd_dre

Agree with all the hand comments. Hmmm. what other colors would be flattering? Almost at a 5!

chix96

Lose the hand!

helo

I would like to see everything gone except the creature. No background, no hand, no moon, no splash. Just that cool looking creature . . . . . . . . . . . and its family in tow.

drmtama2

get rid of the hand

Answerthatandstayfashionable

Yeah no hand. No one wants the hand... But if it get's printed with it, I'll still buy it. I'd just be happier and more pleased with no hand... like most I guess.

hanzabean

awesomes. I don't hate the hand, but it'd be a bit nicer without it. Anyhow, good luck! I hope this gets printed, even if that means I'm tempted to spend more money that I shouldn't on tees!

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

THANKS GUYS!

Love to see more comments on this. If I need too, I'll resubmit the renew design based on all your comments/requirements. And I really appreciate this, I mean it!

Thanks again! =)

JJY

I'll so buy without any human part present.

grejotte

I really really like the design! But i don't like the hand. Just take off the hand! and it'll be a $5

ya_rly

awesome. you had me at hello...except..yeah you've heard enough of the hand comments. but. hand=no :] just to be annoying :D anyways... much

sethedw

i disagree with everyone and like the finger petting the seahorse, 5

lostatsea

holy crap. I love this.

ajcj213499

I really love this design! I think it would be better without the hand though...

I hope it gets printed- it's a lot different from other traditional Threadless designs.

rubyjewel

I'd love it without the hand. I rated it 2 as it is now

Phynck

Man, people really love to reiterate the same thing other people said. Sure, no hand, but do we really need to say it that many times? The artist agrees. I would vote to have the design a bit smaller in general--just as widely spaced, but with smaller pieces. Smaller seahorse, smaller splash, thinner land mass. (I like the moon that size) It's a bit too in your face, even without the hand.

Gorgeous work, though.

closermortimer

You know, everybody here hates the hand, but I think the hand keeps it from looking like you could pick it up at walmart. I hope that doesnt sound too mean, because I really like the design. However, I like the hand. Keep it in, makes it more original.

milkmaid5

I'm in the minority. I also like the design with the hand. Without makes it look too "cutesy". Cool desugn. nice on the black shirt. I rate it as a 5 the way it is right now.

Frekinscnoth

It's so purdy, and i'm fifty fifty about the hand, i don't like how it comes out from nowhere, but then again, it makes the design more interesting.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us