Close
One second...

Revival

this is my first submission, i hope you enjoy it!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Jezebel.

oh i love this! its so dark but at the same time really bright.

Destinylola4

I like this, my nephew was a trach baby, and there was acouple of times when he had to be revived...and this reminds me of thoses times, so I like it...I would buy it....:) $

todiefor

this makes me sad. but i really like it. $5

JAYGATZ

this is totally awesome. It is sad though. But i'm sure you drew this knowing that baby's gonna come through. Print this yourself and i'll buy it if the contest doesn't work out. $5.

theclumsycorvid

I'm sorry, but I would not wear a shirt with a trach baby on it.

BaconJesus

This is intense. I like it! $5

shanthrax

I don't think that would ever be on a shirt. Good drawing though.

bhoomika

I like the illustration but this concept and design is just not right for me. 1

cephalite

This would be a strange, strange thing to put on a t-shirt... It looks pretty intense and futuristic, like something from, uhhh... a future-movie. Or a cult pamphlet. If you wore this people would probably wonder what religious medical organisation you were from. I give it a 5 for how interesting that all is. I think the design would look better centered though, because then it WOULD look like a shirt from some strange organisation.

hforhello

the illustration is very nicely done, but the concept is too sad for me.

Frekinscnoth

creepy creepy creepy, but really well drawn. i wouldn't know what to think if i saw someone wearing the shirt.

lekz_one

those hands are totaly insane. Insane in a good way

pinup-artist

excellent drawing, but personally i wouldnt wear a tshirt with what seems like a realistic potrayal of a dying baby. too much. plus that blue cirle is very distracting. beautifully drawn though

nessness

Your artwork is excellent, but I feel too much emotion about the subject to ever wear it as a t-shirt. I would guess that you have had an experience in your life that relates to this?

tricksie

It seems too much like a medical illustration with deign elemnets pasted on top, it does'nt flow.

apartment223

want to see more of ya great stuff!

Dudervon

What the hell?

applestar

this is very beautiful to me. very emotional and i would totally wear it. 5$

jihan777

I love the hands

quaycur

not cool. the hands are very nice, though.

samanthaflute

The illustration is amazing, but it's not for me.

fivensky

Creepy.

sugarkitten

This makes me want to cry - I could not wear this shirt - dying kids are not a hot social topic.

owllover

i love love love it!!!!!!!! ;)

roxysmoma

this is so not right...

Tell~All~Your~Friends

Very interesting. The whole baby thing creeps me out but the blue circle thing is cool.

threadlessjeff

Wow, not creepy at all!.....Not!

kris5866

i agree, not cool.

BORN2SHOPLC

I mean it's a beautiful...um..design. It just scares me. The artwork is amazing, I just could never wear it.

JanVic

the design is great etc.but it's too sad to put on a tshirt unless it was for a campaig or something :( it'd make people think,but it'd also make them sad. 4 though :)

chunkielove

I really don't see anyone actually wearing this.

icyx

Not exactly something you'd want on a shirt.

bitq04

it's cool...weird...but cool.

bovacik

this is a work of art, but I would not wear this on A TEE

enteng

its kinda scary. but nice imagination. dark

Peanut9444

too creepy for my taste...but i'll still give it a 4

Sodacap_bum

interesting concept...but a bit too out there for a t-shirt.

kinda creepy, a little scary. but i do like the idea.

zuluyo

I think it's more of a life message, since the other half of one of those hands is grabbing a blue baby's hand, and I assume that's the baby's soul. So, the baby is being saved....

perfect_

good job, but i wouldnt wear it

iamsocool

what the hell?

HalfwayHouse12a

Nicely done. Those hands are really cool. However, a dying baby is too much for me. I look forward to your other submissions.

Diment

"what the hell?" says it best. While its well done, I would never wear this. Just too disturbing. Although you could get lots of reactions if you walked into a hospital wearing that shirt. Just a thought.

Forsyth

I couldn't stop crying if i wore this shirt around... ... i'd lose my job and everything.

that5kid

I recently worked in a clinic w/ a lot of trach kids, this makes me sad, not happy.

pvanpony77

no never no not ever ever

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us