Close
One second...

Beautiful Parasite

First submission to Threadless.

Constructive criticism is appreciated, if colors could be better, if placement is bad, or is something us just simply missing, please tell me =)

Watch this
SweetThye

Nice Placement. Uh, another color would be nice. Maybe blue. The bottom of skull looks kinda funky,too. Just my opinion. Very nice design.

milkmaid5

nice design. yellow is a difficult color to wear unless you have akiller tan or a dark complection. perhaps aqua or peach or maybe even grey. has a nice 60's, retro feel. nice first submission. I like the placement. keep up the good work!

greenelvish

Agree with milkmaid5.

spamantha

i also agree with milkmaid5! I think maybe the eye sockets should not be circles. other than that, great first submission!

NocturnalDaze

I totally didn't mean to put it on yellow, is there someway I can change the thing? Because I didn't realize that was the final actual final!

I thought it was just the "Hey we'll approve it" thing.

But I'm glad you like the design, I wanted to put it on Light Blue, Gold, or khaki =)

Frekinscnoth

I like the different lineworks used in this design, but the yellow background doesn't flatter the design. i'd play around with some different background colors.

spiderqueen

I think it's freaking awesome! I would wear it even on yellow. Also, I like that the eye sockets are round and different sizes, it makes it different and more interesing.

spiderqueen

Khaki is worse than yellow. I can't wear it if you put it on khaki. :( Blondes have a bad time with wearing their hair color. :P

blueconstance

i love this. but of course, not on yella.

fre5hwind

Only because you asked... It's not enough to make something that "looks pretty." I see a skull and some flowers. It's neither cheerful nor dark. Good designs will have a plot. It will make you smile or make you think or captivate you visually. This design doesn't do any of those things.

NocturnalDaze

ouch but thanks fre5hwind

stoked

I think a little more work on the line quality. The skull just jumps off th shirt.

Doc Monster

I dig the jinky lines that make up the stem; they give the flower a warped feel in spite of being a pretty thing. I also like the hammered teeth on the skull and the general shape of it; it balances out the kinks in the stem. It's a great first submission! Keep 'em comin'!

No account?