Close
One second...

No One Likes A Yoko

Um, no offense! But seriously, stop breaking up bands.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
slr_ecoli

(1) i like yoko kanno also (2) yoko ono didn't just break up the beatles, she also sang (badly)

AWorldApart

I've NEVER scored a 0 before, so... This is BAD! O_o

hforhello

I like the design apart from the X...

mongo.incorporated

Without the title... I would've spent like half an hour thinking.. who is that hippie, should I know who he is?

stubbythumbs

your optical illusion cowboys and "visit LA" were awesome...

i'm not as impressed with this one ... but keep 'em coming!

mukai

i sorta... kinda... thought that Lennon was Jesus. which... yeah. lol but that's just me and my lack of culture.

sleepy_head

I guess my lack of art-cred can make me appreciate a joke that makes light of Yoko.

HollyG

Seriously, they would have broken up anyway. Too much ego, except for Ringo, because he knew he couldn't really play the drums. Be nice, she's done a lot for art.

edpricetx

I saw an exhibit of hers once. I liked it.
i'd like it with and without the X

barakhardley
barakhardley profile pic Alumni

Wow, all of a sudden everyone gets all preachy about Yoko!

sfgiantsgirl06

this is awesome!
and why are people actually defending yoko ono?? thats just crazy!

ragamuffin_girl

i think the "x" brings out her eyes...seriously people it's better that she broke them up when she did, otherwise they could have ended up old men in leather pants and hair implants...ever hear of the rolling stones?

lovesmesumcake

...I'm not trying to get all defensive, but she wasn't really the driving force behind the breakup. And TRUE LOVE CONQUERS ALL! :-P

Right. I don't think it'd look good on a shirt.

Lowfat

yoko blows dogs for quarters. 5.

o2be_me

bwahahahahahahaha. $5.

maxwellmoore

YOKO SUCKS BIG TIME!! BOOOO! I"D TOTALLY BUY THIS!

siplon

I like Sean Lennon. He's HALF Yoko.

sugarkitten

Yoko was ugly too. John Lennon's first wife Cynthia was way better looking - and she knew her place she did't sing! I often ask myself why John did you leave her for someone that broke up what is to be considered the greatest band ever and then make albums were she sings like a tortured cat?

Dudervon

Yoko blows. Great design!

danc4114

terrible

greenevie

I like the fact that people think John Lennon looks like Jesus...even though glasses hadn't been invented when Jesus was around. 5

pixelfrog

ummmm copyright infringement!

McFingerSelects

Under normal circumstances, I would score this shirt a 3. But it's getting $5 today, just to spite the Yoko-lovers.

J-Ray

Oh no!

whootie

ditto mcfingerselects.

robstock

don't you guys listen to the barenaked ladies? if you love john, you love yoko. that's just how it is.

random hero444

I agree with ur design. Down with the Yoko!

amaliaslash

i hope people aren't scoring this well just because they hate yoko. when the design is just a posterized photo with an X on it, it's not original, subtle, or creative. and i don't even like her.

tigrre

I love yoko!

punkyb

Dont like it. It's just mean.

hugtrees

I like Yoko...would have liked it without the big fat red X :(

Lady Fingers

The only person I know who would wear this proudly would be my baby-booming 56 year old mother!

sugarkitten - John broke it off with Cynthia because she wasn't into drugs/exploratory mind alterations

TheSnoo

rofl. 5$

Auspex

yoko was always speaking out of place, she doesnt know wtf she is talking about the half of the time her words arent comin out the ass. and yes, despite the yoko fans: 5$... and them some if I could.

julieann

I like the design, but unfortunately I also like Yoko.

Peace Kaity.

You're right, they don't.

Jew_C

I like the design a lot...I would only wear it, however, if the 'x' was gone. It's well drawn, and I just think the 'x' ruins it.

barakhardley
barakhardley profile pic Alumni

Then you totally get what it's like to have a friend of yours stop being a friend because he got a jerk of a girlfriend!! YOU GET IT! THIS IS SARCASM! Its not a view on Yoko everyone! It's about relationships. Wow.

jamiejane

haha i love this. 5 dollars!
not a fan of yoko anyways. GO LENNON!

biatchella

i am not a Yoko or a John&Yoko fan, but
i think that people who actively dislike Yoko are intimidated by John and Yoko's intenses love.
people hate things they can't understand.
i think John&Yoko experienced a love most of us will never know.

janoma

why so mean?

alacyt

She would sue the pants off threadless if they printed this.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?