Can be used on some other shirt colors.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
letmenatalya

i dunno. also, ex-girlfriend's

tigrre

well the girlfriend part eliminates gay men and straight women from buying the shirt

hforhello

If you wanted to make it more accessible to everyone (re: tigrre's comment) you could just use "my ex's" and i guess instead of "my girlfriend's" you could use "my best friend's" or something like that. Just an idea.. but it's your design!

Cekoz

I think it would break it up a little and make it more visually interesting if you made the keychain clip thing a different color.

mrdeadhead

i'd leave it blank so people can fill in what they want. that way it works for guys, girls, orphans, felons, janitors, non-drivers, immigrants, etc, etc.

skawlastone

you could make it more philosophical....

my mind, my heart, my soul, etc

AzrimEkim

What Cekoz said. Also, You've got five colors to work with, so if the clip were one color, and the outline another, that gives you three colors to dispurse throughout the actual keys. It would make a HUGE difference.

Aerial 972

cute as hell. id go for the lower left. and, if you should color the chain, maybe red and blue? or purple and black?

K-Swizz

I like this

taylortot

it kind of looks like "my secret drawer" and "dad's car" are going to the same key

strawbfondue

this is a great idea!

quietine

like it centered over the heart

helo

The concept has more potential to tap into (meaning you could add some more interesting/funny labels for some of the keys). The line weight of the keys seems thin and frail. Some of the keys have tips that resemble box cutters rather than keys.

clo.

lower left

alaskajohn

great idea...

danniisupernova

I'd buy this if it said x-boyfriends

SunBaibee

The concept is great, but the illustration itself needs more depth. More colours, shading, and maybe try making it appear more three-dimensional. I like that "I don't know" label, since that's the majority of my keys =P.

sugarkitten

I have 4 keychains ( a virgin mary, a rape whistle just in case to name 2) and 3 keys so I can not relate - add keychains they are more fun and maybe invest in those key indicators that are diffrent colors

rachel_ksy

nice, but i would prefer it on white.

lemonadefish

I agree with several other comments -- for the labels, just a gender-neutral "my ex's", and add some wierd ones like "space ship" or "tour bus" or "my heart". Also, colors would be great!

samanthaflute

I defintly think it needs to work for both genders.

Rainn

Leave out all the "my"s.

FreedomHangsLikeHeaven

oh oh oh. i have a key that's shaped just like "my girlfriend's" and i always say i don't know, but it's pretty. [and that's exactly what my keys look like too: a million of them.]

bread_and_jam

Maybe eliminate one "I don't know" so that you have space for another label

bhoomika

haha! I love this idea! I am one of those people who has like tons of keys and different key chains. Actually had 2 keys from my old car and old apartment.

yellowbird_love

I dont mind it saying ex=girlfriends and im a girl.

Deadline Wasted

haha, good idea i like it, but maybe thinking about a more flashing color for the keys..... otherwise i'd buy it! 5

quaycur

nope

kayceislost

that looks like my key chain.

HollyG

Sweet!

mukai

you should add more labels. and really random things. but that's just me.

michelloness

haha looks like my set of keys. especially the i don't know one. But yes, you should make the keys to something...else.

AFriendlyMonster

I love this. I think the gender neutral is good but I'm a girl and I'd still buy it if it said "my girlfriend's" $5

fiddlywink46

cool! but not on white =|

bhoomika

instead of naming it girlfriend... how about just saying - " My ex's" and " My other half" or something like that...

JanVic

you can say '' ex's '' instead of ex-girlfriend so gays can buy it as well :)
i love the concept though,i think centred is best :) white's a bit too plain,try red,i'd like it in red i think. :)

JanVic

oh instead of saying girlfriend, you could say '' partner 's '' instead :)

bitq04

girlfriend?! ugh. sexist. ;) maybe you should just change it to "ex's place"...and then something else for...i dunno! whateva.

Koki

add color and there you go :D

akadyke

i like.

zuluyo

I agree with the ex thing and maybe my lover or something instead of girlfriend. I like the idea but I don't know, something about the placement or those straight lines is bugging...

iamsocool

I love it, But Im not a lesbian.

nxmq

I like the idea of leaving the labels blank for people to write their own on them...develop the keys, wack it on the bottom left and open your pocket for the money to roll in

ari.patrick

I like the placement as is.
I like the labels.
I think a different version with just blanks would be interesting.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us