I have a crush in a boy in my math class.

cant see anything.....

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Jiothelovely

i thing the design needs to be more bolder...

Roxy15675

i really like it, but yeah it needs to be bolder.

sheselectric82489

ncie design, Id buy it, yet im going to have to go with everyone else and say it needs to be bolder :)

Oogy

Bolder, plz.

LauraJerry

the lines are too weak, if they were thicker and blacker and more scribbly this would be great!

italiandawg7

this reminds me of Mean Girls

LinaPants

I agree the lines are weak. It makes it look a bit "young" in design - that combined w/ the subject matter makes it a bit too "sketchbook" and not enough "designer."

NekoAkiko

lines could be bolder like everyone else has said...

casaGNOMA

did you change the main color of it? This morning the shirt looked blue and I could actually see the design but now it's barely visible.

Sound Ships

I have a crush in a boy in my math class? In a boy? Really? In him?

XIIIwulf

Just like the girl here, it needs to be BOLDER. But careful not to rock out, or you'll crush things. Like a crush IN the boy... Oh man, too many puns here, I'm overloading. There's so many they can't all escape at once! It's the dreaded "Three Stooges" syndrome!

XIIIwulf

Damn HTML tags...

Funkyfairy

more line quality please!
i know you can do it!
cute image tho

blu_dragon_1004

i'd get this for a girl in my math class. heh

JesiR

I love the image, just make it bolder. I'd still buy it.

LemonOfPink

I love this, and I like the light design, but it IS hard to see...I think I'd give it a full 5 if it were just a bit darker and put on a more contrasty shirt. Well done, though.

Freddie Mokuyobi

Your first sin in the numerator is missing a theta

XIIIwulf

See, she's so in a crush that she's not paying attention to her maths. :P

deckerme

give it some variety in line weight....thick and thin lines

samanthaflute

I love this so much!! but, it's so hard to read!!!

Tobold

the Cartesian Equation
(x^2 + y^2 - 1)^3 - x^2 y^3 = 0
does actually give a hard shape like that.

Really good concept and drawing, just not a great design.Needs to be bolder and maybe shaded

melissa2389

that dosn't say KOS does it? because it is COS

therecouldbenothingafterThis

to be honest, i'm so surprised what threadless does and doesn't let through the adding process. it's like they randomly choose what makes it on here or not. i hesitated posting this here.. but i looked at your other ones and and this is your weakest by far.. better luck next time..

abispeaks

I like that it's a bit hard to see. Fits with her not being forthcoming about her feelings.

Pouki

hehe very cute i'd totally wear it, just try and make it bolder so you see what's going on better

yael.

"that dosn't say KOS does it? because it is COS"
I think it says the absolute value of COS theta...

i'd like it with thicker lines too... the thickness of the lines around the "also looks good in" blobs would be good.. :)

veggieheadgeek

its kind of hard to tell, and maybe im just looking for sexual innuendos, but does the boys math result in an answer of 69?

kalakahara

omg omg omg...

is the limit 69?

As in...no sex, becuase the limit is 69?

FUNNY STUFF!

-Megan=-)

lsmc88

does that equation really equal a heart?

mayreeuhm

obviously in mean girls it states that the limit does not exist.

xD

Kayree

hard to see like the concept

noneyobusiness

I agree, it's cute but the design needs to be much bolder.

CatlandSockshow

Can BARELY see that. Bring it back bolder and I'll give it a 4

philip_of_macedon

Got to be a math geek to get this one. very cool

thread-ful

bolder.. and her hair is kindof sitting in a funny way.. apart from that. i like it

KobiA

Its awesome
just i can barely see it!
maybe a bit more bolder
and then it would be HAWT!!!

awsomelikethat

Just as everyone else has said, cute idea but I can't see a thing.

lollier888

I would like this without the people, just the graph and the equation.

AND BOLDER!

Haha.

hackslash

SUPER CONCEPT! its really cute, i like it lots. I just think you need to make the lines a) bolder (i know its been said to death but well .. its true) and b) a little less like its been filtered from a stock photo in photoshop. if it was re drawn with more balls and less vagueness, it would be a $5 fo sure. I'm giving it a 4, just because I love it so much. grins and it reminds me a little bit of a boy in my maths class

SunBaibee

It's cute! I really like the graph. I don't imagine that many guys buying it, though? It's mainly applicable to the female gender.

SunBaibee

Also, theworldinyour_eyes, I don't see how the concept is sexist..? I'm a girl, and I sometimes wasn't able to concentrate on math, or on any other subject in school, for that matter, because of guys a few years back. I'm sure there are plenty of guys, too, who like girls in their class and aren't able to concentrate on their word. I just don't see how this is sexist in any way, at all. Both sexes do it. In this picture, it just so happens that it's a girl portrayed, that's all.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us