Close
One second...

The big bad wolf

This also looks nice inverted on a dark T....

Watch this
kayne

I like this design, the wolf is great. I'm not sure why the leaves are darker than the rest of the shadows though? Seems a bit odd. Besides that, nice one.

archbar

He seems...confused. Lol.

ashby

ok personally I would love this without the wolf. Hes cool, I just dont think he fits in.

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

Nice design! I agree about the leaf shadows... I think all of the shadows should be the same, dark color. Also, the design would look great BIGGER.

hforhello

seems like the wolf should be going after the bird or something... he looks like he's just wandering off into nowhere.

hksofa3

the tree without the wolf would be a worthy shirt

Cekoz

I like this design, very whimsical. However, I don't like the way his legs are positioned; it looks like he's falling forwards. It might look a little more balanced if he were more in a walking posture.

eeryriay

I think without the wolf and inverted on a dark tee would be awesome. 5$ for that. As is, 4.

Aerial 972

its scary.. its a zombie, anorectic wolf. brr

thatblokemike

yeah the leaves being darker was a happy mistake.. I rectified that whilst playing around, but put it back as i thought it looked nice...

but am probably with everyone on the tree without the wolf thing... My first submission and thought a tree alone wouldnt get into scoring. guess thats why I added the wolf. thanks for commenting guys appreciate the feedback.

XIIIwulf

THE WOLF WAS FRAMED. Red Riding Hood LIED! Restore the WOLF! OR some such :P hehehe... (Okay, I realize I'm the only one who thinks I'm funny)

criatura

hahahaha $5!!!!!!

yion072

I wouldn't like it without the wolf. Keep it.

travioli

just the wolf w/o the tree

LuckyAlice

I LOVE THE TREE!!! I'D BUY!!!

sd_dre

I love the tree also. THe wolf seems too comical in comparison. What about a realistic style wolf?

badnobe
badnobe profile pic Alumni

love it.

cityauctor

i LOVE this!! the tree is incredible. please print!!!! i would buy 10 of them.

allycats

I think this Tee is awesome! People need to think a little more outside the box - who cares if the wolf is turned away from the tree - He rocks!! Please print!!!!!!!!!

victoria1001

great! so you're going to submit this again without the wolf? will give you a 5 then!

katolms

The wolf looks like he's in a trance...

sugarkitten

you detailing on the tree is amazing. and the wolf is not in a trance he is doing the Thriller dance

ClawKilledZebra

i'm not sure what you were going for but i think the wolf is funny--it's great that he doesn't fit in with the tree and it makes his look of confusion make complete sense

Peppermont

awesome, awesome, awesome shadows.

Frekinscnoth

beautiful black and white contrast here, although i don't really see how the big bad wolf relates to the tree on another level.

quaycur

that detail would never show at that size. big placement on the bottom and possibly around the side would be cool.

killerbunny

I absolutely love the wolf.

morabbiton

like the wolf but what's he doing? maybe have him creeping out from behind the tree or something? he seems kind of aimless...

Aluvendale

Without the wolf and I love it.

inthelight09

I agree - without the wolf, I would totally buy this.

runt

Wow...i mean I like the wolf...maybe a little bit of resizing and shifting but i like it.

leftyluca88

i like the tree separate, i like the wolf separate, i like them both together!!!

badmammajamma

I like the wolf, but not with this tree. LOVE the tree.

penguincheese

it looks very nice inverted. especially the shadow of the leavesand the tree on the ground.

andreuh

like some other people said,
i love the tree without the wolf

No account?
Join Us