Close
One second...

Sexy Pack

The left-hand sticker says, "If you can read this you must be high." Or should I perhaps say the "port" side instead of left? Hmmm....

Also, I hope Skinny Corp doesn't get mad at me for using their sticker. I mean, as far as this competition goes it's not leaving their possession and it can only really promote them, right?

Anyway, stickers can change, the point is, haven't you always wanted a jet pack???

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
amenonine

i'd buy it omg.. seroiusly .. 55555555

Used-name

the front looks like the Nazi trademark eagle. booooo(nazi's, not the design).

thunderpeel
thunderpeel profile pic Alumni

hmm, well, the front can change. i just didn't want to leave it blank. maybe a pterodactyl would be better ... or a star... anyway, as i'm sure Sir Mix-A-Lot would agree, it's all about the back :)

Petanca

I think it looks really cool!

mighty moody mut

DAMN, really cool one but i miss a character!!! 5!!!!!!!!

cassisaari

Haha, I actually love this.

garon

that's awesome!

no disassemble

$5! I love the colors and the little straps that are "attaching" the jet packs to the back. Awesomeness

CleverLineHere

I think before we die, real jet packs will exist. The Rocketeer is one of my favorites...5 + $5 + The Hotness

Buclkes and or Straps

i love it but i think the straps should be longer the pack doesnt really look like its being worn, maybe the straps could go all the way round and buckle up at the front. regardless 5 and $ for my boyf

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Great work.

Cellist

Wow!

kelshamrock

who doesn't need a jetpack? $5.

toast543

i love this. i need a jet pack! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$5555555555555

alkalinex

That's so amazingly cool!! $5 $5 $5!!!

Drim-Vells

reelbigfish....alright what does the title have to do with yu buying it? it's not like it's on the shirt.

anyway....

$$$$$$$555555555

thunderpeel
thunderpeel profile pic Alumni

i was going to call it "redtail" but then i thought, nah, sexy sells :)

leftquark

I want to fly! Of course since I'm a rocket scientist, I suppose I could just strap myself to one of the rockets we make as it sends up the next satellite? Nah, I think your rocket pack sounds much cooler. $5 + buy!

Oogy

This is teh awesome

SomethingMore

this is from that movie The Rocketer. Great movie, great shirt

TheJordanD

yeah, nix the nazi-like birds and this is sure to get to print fast—at least in my opinion.

TELP

PRINT THIS

milfodd

Does not the Great Seal of the United States have a not to dissimilar eagle? Enough of the nazis under the bed.
PRINT! I'd buy it! $5

misterschneebley

This Shirt is Straight Wicked! I'd Buy it! PRINT!

bruttuby

I'm totally buying this /when/ it's printed.

frogo42

I'm always worried about fire on my ass with these things... nobody wants to smell that burning. $5

Roxy15675

i loved this when i first saw this, but once i saw the skinnycorp i park like an idiot sticker i loved it that much more.

thatcrazywyles

t9tally sweet. i'd buy one for me then a bunch for my buddies

rinnanstimpy

i really want this!! print print print!!!!!!! 5$

abbster

Rockets are wonderful. Much better than having wings on your back. You're awesome.

Velvet Jones

Rockets! Print this now...just for me. $5

alhaze

Print, Buy, $5 - Awesome design!! What about the straps coming all the way around to the front and connecting to some sort of buckle with logo? I think that would be a great front.

concannon

Mygoodnes. Love. $5

I_heart_ducks

It reminds me of those shirts/tatoos that people have with wing designs on them, only this is much cooler. ;)

Funkyfairy

HOT

that was my instant thought upon seeing this
5$!!!

ay-dee

AMAZING!

Ava Adore

haha nice, and great addition of 'I park like an idiot' sticker :)
cha-ching!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I've always wanted a rocket pack shirt, and now finally the follow-through has done justice to the concept. Bravo (clap clap)....AND AWAYYYYYYYYY! 4$.

Shonjonn

man, rocketpacks, fantastic, i am happy, i hope this gets printed

eclipz1421

this shirt kicks ass

Fermata

Haha, love it. The 'I park like an idiot' sticker adds a lot. Take off the naked woman sticker in case girls wanted to wear it. But otherwise awesome! 4$

junquegrrl

printprintprint!!!!!

Shep

Yea, this is a really cool idea, but I think the straps should cross in the front and have a buckle. That'd really rock.

Kadis

I like it a lot, but I kina have to agree about the eagle... for comparison. (@milfodd the US Great Seal for reference)

As it is, 4, maybe vary the the eagle a bit more. :-)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?