Close
One second...

The Feline Mafia

awesome....the felines looks funny..5$

Watch this
Smiles3

Cute hahaha I live in an Italian household so I appreciate this very much
Nothing stealthier then a cat...nothing!

Crazy_Cat_Gal

I adore this shirt! Would you please consider trying some different color combinations? A black tee with white art, or, any other color would really make your design "pop". I would love to buy this, good luck!

stoked

"Family" Portrait

idontlikethisusername

i dont understand if one cat is holding up the shovel with his front paw why the other cat is holding up the gun with his tail.?

hugtrees

I LOVE THIS! Especially because it backs up my theory that all cats are actually evil little fake brats! I LOVE IT! I don't know about the t-shirt colour though - maybe Dakota Slate? It'll match the whole 'dark' Mafia idea. $5 from me :)

juleyah

I love green, and this is definitely a $5 for me. (or well, €5 since I am a Eurochick. :)

saskwinch

i love the cat on the roof. haha. no homers!

tlavezzi

funny stuff!

empierson

GREAT! 5$

Scaffel

Poor Doggy

ElMitcho

Sweet shirt, but not sure if I like it on green. Maybe a lighter color. It's great anyway.

Janara

Great! I love cats!

ujana

bwaahahaa!!!! I love this too much!!! I would buy it...i might....could you try it in blue too?

tfsr

If it said "Snoopy", I'd love it more.

lhercher

A few things: 1, The gun is a little funny looking - too fat I think. 2, if there is a pile of dirt then there should be a hole dug which that dirt came out of. and 3, why does the dog's leash keep sticking up again from the ground? Or am I misreading that?
Very cute overall, and I love the cats' facial expressions! Completely true too :)

CheesecakeBree

Love the style, love the colors... love the adorable kitties. Awesome job!

crackersinmyshoe

this is bad....in a poor design kinda way...:P

ohsohxc

ahhh ahahahhahaha I LOVE IT!!!!!!! $5

beccax13

haha this is GREAT. $5

kurlyfryz

I love the one holding the machine gun, hilarious shirt, I would wear it, a lot.

AzrimEkim

You stole this idea from a Far Side comic.

didierchacun

I think I've seen this in either a Far Side or B. Kliban cartoon...and I hate cats...but I love this shirt!

babuszke

haha so funnyt

deepfriedskunk

niiice. and this is coming from a cat-hater, haha. though i can't say i'm too crazy about the green.

illustratetheworld

i did get the idea from another comic, but its not the same design.

bektravels

It would be so cool if this was printed!!

No account?