Close
One second...

Everybody's kung foo fighting

I see Donatello and Splinter! You've alluded to Ninjitsu, mentioned Kung Foo, and got a rat doing karate (Daniel San's contest winning crane move?). But I like it!

Watch this
phones

$5

grejotte

Awww great drawing!

rosey12037

omg... u r like a god

xiiiin

just as a side note.. you don't need to put "watch the shirt change color" on all of your designs... or even the "detail:" The font is doo doo and i go bleh when I see it. Of course this has nothing to do with your tshirt design haha.

lemonalle

This sub isn't showing up for me...

katolms

looks great on dark grey

carolynmain

ooh dang, I just remembered the alternate title, "I know Kung Foo" I like that better. Think about it as that, if you want.

tigershark

Me not just likey, me LOVEY!!! $5

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

great title, song and design.

Leslee

5$

a-to-tha-g

Carolyn's kung-fu is greater than mine...

carolynmain

well, pretty good, but you cheat with wires.

NessaChan

kyeeee cute.

cr0m

donatello!

JanVic

5$

suemcboo

This cracks me up like nobody's business! 5$

Mantis25

HEY!! ----Watch the shirt change color, you guys! seriously! if you wait a second, the image goes all crazy animation on your ass. Then you're like: "wow, it's a mouse or rat on top of a turtle!!!!" in different colors!" And then you're like: "oh yeah, bur wait - that doesn't just not make any sense (in a good way or not) ...it's just ultimately pointless and would be a total waste of ink and cotton"...then you laugh and realize this crap isn't gonna be printed anyway.

Mantis25

that was harsh. sorry Carolyn. It's not that bad, I just don't like it.

carolynmain

hmmm, the exact same tone of stoner sarcasm could be used for any threadless design, but thanks for putting it up here. I think it adds value to the critique. I think we've all learned a little somthing here today.

spareme

"Everybody was Kung Foo fighting.... and it's a little bit frightening"

TheTragonDragon

I like your design a lot. Don't like any of the colors you selected for the shirt though.

Amfo

This design would be a billion times better if the turtle's mask was orange

No account?