Beautiful.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
cr0m

clever!

tarelysian

lol, oh the memories. and the "wait.. you never taught us this crap!" line. school is coool.

deibiddo

I like!
It reminds me of how evil the SAT was.

Petanca

Funny!

gewbrr

nice. great concept. how bout bubbling in an image instead of text. clever tho

tentenprojects

How much is supost to be the scoring % for the t shirt get printed.??? HI, FROM PUERTO RICO...

tentenprojects

j.ayde

that is AWESOM!

Chingers

Oh man, this brings back memories. Different colour? Cuz they do have coloured scantrons these days. $5

teikhean

great stuff :)

swigzine

this would sell well in university bookstores...

glennerd

that's very clever. I don't know if it works for a T-shirt. People might have to enter your personal space to figure out what it's all about. Again, great concept.

travioli

pretty good

rhythmdev9

lovable concept... a pic om some one taking a test would be sweeter

tigershark

tested on what?

indie.ya

haha great idea

XIIIwulf

must have. 5$

520reoz

Sweet 5$

helo

Would like to see this as if someone was handing it to GOD.

record

AWWW those goddamn scantrons! It's wonderful.

Cekoz

Ha ha! It's funny 'cause it's Finals week.

3mon3mo

i love.

blue_inversions

NOT ON WHITE

and it is finals week here, too

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

Great idea! Nice attention to detail. $5.

Rachachel

very very clever! 5$

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

helo- um......wha??!?! I would love to know exactly what that request means...lol.

I like the conept a lot, the main course just needs a little bit of garnish and side dishes to be the perfect tee happy meal. Perhaps instead of a,b,c,d,e in all the un-used circles, you could put similiar phrasesto the main one, just leave them unmarked. And like many others said, perhaps a drawing below the already funny phrase og exclamation points, question marks or just some dude shrugging or pissed off with q-bert expletives coming out of his/her mouth would suffice. 3 for now.

ClawsThatKill

Ugh. Seeings as I'm actually going through some exams right now, I know exactly where that's coming from. ;P 5$ + buy.

KingKode

genious!
sooo 5!

strawbfondue

this is a great idea! 5!

RockyRaccoon

wonderful Idea.

I would buy.

helo

to FRICKINAWESOME, I thought the over-the-top use of the scantron sheet in such a serious situation would be funny. I think there have been and there will always be people who will try the "Nobody told me I was going to be tested on this" excuse in the afterlife when GOD actually starts to test their life based on what HE's already revealed to us. I just want a t-shirt with that on it so I can have some good laughs.

Skadiseven

exceptional. don't listen to the people who want it to be more complicated...btw, i had a friend who drew pictures with his ACT form...he still managed to get a 17.

L337Cthulhu

That is so awesome, $5. I hope it gets printed.

theXmushroomXman

SWEETNESS! i would so wear this during the leap tests XD that would be so awesome!!! i hope it gets printed

TheJordanD

nice...must print

Dylarsen

Great stuff $5

supervee

hey! i did one of those today ... :)

stewy

its been done.

leahann

I really like this. I don't think you should change the design at all, but maybe a different color.

tfsr

Great concept.

falseprophetinc.com

Thanks for the comments, folks.

With all due respect, Stewy, although the content is similiar, your concept is nothing like mine. And test-takers have made patterns on their scantrons for decades. Neither of us invented it.

And for the record, I didn't see your design until after I read your comment.

dr. loopy94

hahaha

ive been waiting for somethin like this

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us