Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
schnapps

Wow, you are well read and an amazing artist

cinemajunkie

love this.
... tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow ...

MackenzieGraham

just because a person has read macbeth does NOT make them well read.

But I agree, this is a witty shirt. Also well done art-wise.

stoked

No text, the illo stands alone

jihan777

KEEP THE TEXT

escapism

I agree, keep the text. Otherwise, no one will get the reference.
I would buy this in a instant.

phones

funny how smooth criminal is on the same page under 'hot products'

lyevil

it's "damned" spot, by the way...

sayra90

macbeth!

DeadDeer

love it so awesome 100$

tricksie

LOOOOVE IT.

crashboxing

Thanks for all the input guys. I am flattered by all the enthusiasm. I do realize the quote is a paraphrase; this drawing is meant to be a sort of musing study of Lady Macbeth's deteriorating brain. I think I am happy with keeping the text, but the picture could stand alone if it wasn't on a shirt perhaps... and, by the way, as a B.A. of liberal arts, an author, and a classicist, I do consider myself rather well read. Well placed though, my friend.

Snow Lotus

This is AMAZING. I think you really captured the mood of Macbeth here.

1 problem- This jumped out at me immediatly. The finger placement is off. The thumbs should be on the other side if it's supposed to be both of her hands.

theclumsycorvid

Without the text it's just an illo of bloody hands. That can be anything. KEEP THE TEXT. This is awesome!

crashboxing

Interesting note about finger placement; you would be right, but I drew this from life---the hands are just at an odd angle, sort of twisted to one side. Thanks for the praise!

bravoechonovember

nice illo. i also think the text must stay otherwise the macbeth refrence will be lost on most people

MysDik

keep the text! and woohoo for Shakespeare shirts ;)

Rachachel

one, two, three...yes! 5

FRICKINAWESOME

It's like two of the hands from the "Smooth Criminal" tee got out of their cuffs and embraced each others wounded limbs! Strange spot on the shirt for the damn spot, and def not my thing, but very nice illo of the two hands grasping.

jmerkley9

Don't center! Unless you want it to look like they are holding your crotch. Nice work.

pushbackplease

I think it'd be nicer without the text.
Or maybe a different font?

V-Wing

don't diggg cuss words on shirts tho... :( awesome tho

redpixie151

don't center, keep text LOVE IT

rhythmdev9

a shakespear shirt thats not a corny joke well done...

minnanda

Macbeth, one of my favorites!! Beautiful shirt.

headbangingtonothing

this KICKS ASS. YOU KICK ASS.

my friend did a really amazing monologue of that. i would buya shirt for me and her.

darren_duh

change the placement and coloring and i'd like it much better

Estranged Thespian

Iunno... emo shakespeare fans don't strike me as a big demographic.

It's good, but not my thing. 4.

Phishy Fish

Heh, our class just finished going over Macbeth. :0
I'd say keep the text; I wouldn't have gotten the reference without it.

MrsBBC

If it's going to have the shakespeare reference then it really should be quoted correctly. (I don't know about U.S. schooling but its pretty much compulsary to have read studied Macbeth by age 16)
A larger image of the hands would be useful, because they don't look accurate
aaaand....it just looks like someone slashed their wrists. and is holding hands with someone to 'take the pain away' erm....is this 'damned spot' a point in their traumatised and painful teenage suburban life...a self hatred that they cant scrub or cut away....

MrsBBC

Nice style though

corvettegirl721

really good ill. i dont think i would wear it but sweet.

Willish

Wonderfully drawn and I love the text, is it supposed to be two seprate hands holding each other because otherwise its awkward 'wringing' of the hands.

aled

Have some respect.

swintpoof

Awwwww "Out, damn spot!" reminds me of a 1 act play I did last year... Awww

pirateswin

Darker shirt? NO. I love this shirt. The lighter color makes it the perfect level of serious. If it was a darker shirt, it would be sort of goofy and too emo. I love this. I would DEFINITELT buy it. It is so cool. I LOVE IT!!!!

pirateswin

And yes, KEEP THE TEXT! PLEASE. I won't buy it without the text, heh.

osunickerbocker

ahh hell i just finished reading this in class... but great design... keep text, without it its not the same.

pixpop

you win crashboxing.

aled

Try holding your hands in that position. It's possible, but ridiculous. It's a picture of the clasped hands of two different people unless Lady MacBeth was wringing her hands behind her head. This makes me think of a pubescent suicide pact rather than the noble bard. Good effort though.

crashboxing

As I said above, I drew the hands of a living person, so it's too bad they look wrong. If you do indeed try holding your hands that way it is clear that they are being held at arm's length and that the person is left-handed. Hope that helps explain things a bit. Thanks again for such a positive response!

missleslie8

"damned" spot, please......for Shakespeare's sake and mine

tshirtypo

Great illustration, but i dont like the placemente. Maybe in the center?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?