Close
One second...

Originali(tee)

Every single element to this design is ORIGINAL! ;)

This is a SWF file, so you can zoom all you want. Also if you wait, there is another color option. Thanks threadlessians!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
lidolbabibeavor

this sounds weird but take away the no text part...it draws too much attention. but very cute otherwise! i love it blue.

incessantly

I like it but not sure if I would wear it

winch

$5!!!

lackadaisicaal

Haha - What's with the emo kid?

AzrimEkim

I don't know if people outside of Threadless would get it.

noponies

good threadless collage of threadless elements..

benquirkten

yeah i wouldn't wear it because threadless is not popular in my part of the world.

rinnanstimpy

yea, i understand why people wouldn't wear this. But its a good inside joke ;). And I wanted to make everyone laugh.

spidra

Hilarious. I haven't been on Threadless very long and already I'm bowled over by how certain themes show up over and over.

Barbarella007

Super funny. You forgot to include giant squid or octopus, storks, burgers, and most importantly, Robots! And to reflect the actual percentage of usage on this site, I think the skull should be a huge backdrop to the entire design. Thanks for the laugh.

Barbarella007

Oh, and jellyfish! Where are the jellyfish? ;-)

rinnanstimpy

Lol. I'm sure there are plenty more! I did realize after submitting that I forgot robots and the famous octopus! thanks for the comments people!

mlnewco

Nice. I like the option with primary colors best.

morrowdays

um... by saying no text... arent you including text? :P
4$

random rain

I think the no text part is funny (being the #1 complaint against most shirts with print)Love it and would buy it in primary colors.$5PS I think the fact that people outside of threadless don't get it is cool.

rinnanstimpy

lol. this is true. I meant to put the "no text" in there to also signify the other designs that play on the fact that people say "no text" all the time.

jolyjumper25

hahaha! I like the trees and cliche dripping marks! 5$

theurbanraptor

you forgot to put pandas on it.

abbster

Hmm..Is this meant to be a parody of all the other threadless designs? If it is, good job.

rockst3ady

haha awesome!

brynwyn17

Even if other people don't get it, it's still amazingly cute. I love it.

winch

abster, yes.

JesiR

I want this really bad.

NessaChan

I think it's great even if somone didn't understand the inside joke. It's still cool.

NessaChan

Oh, and I like the purple color scheme.

Scaffel

i like the toaster

I_heart_ducks

I like the "NO TEXT" paradox.

rinnanstimpy

thanks for the comments! as far as the placement goes, does the center position seem to be the best?

lhercher

Someone was going to do this eventually, I knew it!

lhercher

As for placement - no, go with the lower side, because that's totally a Threadless cliche too!!

ficketpences

"What are those colors called? Not primary..." Secondary, I think. (Makes sense once you hear it, huh?) Anyway, thanks for submitting this. "NO TEXT" had me cracking up.

rinnanstimpy

Yea, they are secondary colors

AsianMarck

Hilarious, I like the primary colors on black. A dollar sign and a 4.

awsome-o

cool 5$

notsocreativegrl

primary colors look best
and even if this weren't meant to mock anything, it still looks cool :)

plans

the vectors could use a little work, they look kind of sloppy, but it's nice otherwise.

L337Cthulhu

For a design that has so much going on, almost excessively hyper, I really like it.

deathcabfortom

it looks liek just a bunch of stuff people like. hm. 3

theclumsycorvid

Oh man, people are so dense. I was thinking about doing something like this. :P Nice job.

rinnanstimpy

yea, i noticed that the vectors weren't as accurate after i exported the file from illustrator to macromedia flash. I guess you get the idea though. they artwork is much better -viewed with illustrator.

JanVic

wuvly!!!

puffkin

I love it

Cheetos

That's hilarious! $5

mayreeuhm

i loveeeeeeeeeeee

mrdeadhead

you need the random schoolgirl with a gun. and the business man falling out of the sky.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?