Close
One second...

( ! )

This is my second Threadless design... Holy cow!

Hope you like it.

Watch this
spykdpunch

Out of all the holy cow-themed designs, this is my favorite. Something about the shadow is not quite right, though. Great detail otherwise!

Cekoz

Love it! Ditch the shadow.... looks like he's on ice or something, and the design doesn't need it. Great sub!

hforhello

great design! nix the shadow.

JAYGATZ

This is a popish looking cow. That would be funny to see a Hindu Cow. They worship those. And make some american dude eating a burger right next to them. Whoa... now I want to make that design...

yopparaine

now that I think about it, Mr. Gatsby, yeah... I'd like to see a shirt with a hindu cow and a burger, very controversial.

DesThrashX

Haha yeah sorry, I accidentally submitted the wrong version of this design, its not supposed to have shadow so just ignore it.

mcluett

Fabulous. $5

minnanda

I LOVE the side placement.. esp. on that color. Nice work 5$

TheJordanD

sacred heifer!

Fermata

Haha, great concept. Not diggin' the execution though. Definitely lose the shadow, and maybe make the cow look like it's not suffering so much. It should look peaceful, not annoyed.

4$

oruwu

I'm not a fan of the shadow, but it is a great illustration.

DesThrashX

Yeah dudes there ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A SHADOW! I'm so pissed at myself for submitting the worng version but I don't know how to change it.

JaredBoi

Damn...AWESOME!

eclipz1421

Cool idea, I think the shadow should be a darker color, maybe black...but otherwise nice illustration.

theclumsycorvid

I thought you were calling the Pope a cow at first.

human_no110289

$5, love it on denim
this it great!

SweetThye

Holy cow. Don't need the shadow. Denim is nice.

JanVic

she's already said the shadow isn't supposed to be there.....

redsugar

Could you put the non-shadow version in a blog?

TheTragonDragon

I thought it was a pope cow as well. But got it soon after. Unfortunate you subbed the wrong one... can't get the apparently back lit cow's shadow out of my head.

DesThrashX

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK EVERYONE! HERE IS THE REAL VERSION OF THIS DESIGN THAT I MEANT TO SUBMIT IN THE FIRST PLACE. So look at this and vote again. Thanks dudes.

Amfo

your rage at people's continued mentioning of the shadow kinda makes me want to mention the shadow more.

Hey, this would be cool if you lost the shadow.

Lafille

VERY fun. I like the placement on the blue shirt in the lower-right hand corner. =)

Crazy_Cat_Gal

Oh this is such a great design too (just voted for your "Song Bird")! I love your style and your ideas are so clever. The colors are great, but, I prefer the placement on the blue.

MAtmble

How about a companion shirt with a Papal Bull?

sugarkitten

I thought that you were saying that the Pope was a cow. Holy Crap was secondary thought. Um and I love the puns but Holy Cow is well tired.

milkmaid5

side placement on the bright blue is awesome! i want this shirt!

Peppermont

So cute! but lose the shadow. ... (Just kidding!!) Very nice cow; not sure I'd wear the shirt but it's a great design =)

jamiejane

haha, loves it. i tottally did not understand it, but after a minute or so, it finally clicked. awsemeness.

HollyG

Again, no shadow. Just adorable.

No account?