Close
One second...

Leeerrooooy Jeeeenkiiins

Ever wished you had the entire script of the viral video phenomena, "Leeroy Jenkins," printed on a t-shirt? Me too.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
LemonTangos

The answer is yes. Love it! 5!

eekeek

LEEEEROOOOY JEEEEEENKIIINS!

AWorldApart

leeeerrooooy jeeeenkiiins. Doesn't cut the cheese for me.

MasterAJ22

AT LEAST I HAVE CHICKEN.
$5 if it makes it..but I have a sad feeling it won't.

halo8

hmm, seems like I'm the only one here, who had to look up Leeroy Jenkins on wikipedia. a little too video-game-geek-insider-joke for my liking. :P

positive-hearts

Yeah I didn't know what it was either. I feel so excluded.

Ueno

lol.. shows this to bf XDDD

Ueno

lol its so much funnier if you guys play WoW..

ACC0703

woo! yeah!! leeeeroy jeeenkiiiins!!

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

The actual video of this is funny and south park did this also...too funny...anyone got a link?

De_El

Well, I would like a a shirt that has the whole script to the Leeroy Jenkins video on it, but could you make it a little more graphic? It's just a big block of text. Give it a little more style.

AJtheSloth

I think its fine the way it is..... i dont play wow but all my friends do and i watched the video not even really knowing wow and it is soo hilarious, i laugh so hard every time i see it $5

erika13

I would buy like 15 of these for my friends. Awesome.

Sachiko

yum WoW ftw!!

JesiR

I would definitely buy this for my gamer friends. $5

greenevie

This is too funny -- I'm not even a gamer, I'm just friends with gamers (and I still thought the video was funny!)

cassisaari

Should "ugh" be "uh"?

JAYGATZ

I got one or two WOW friends. This would be pretty cool for them, but not me.

chelly

even as a good idea, it looks horrible on the shirt. really need to play w/ the layout.

spykdpunch

Cassisaari pointed it out first: "ugh" should just be "uh". To me, this shirt is hilarious and would totally buy it. Some tweaking is in order, however.

Freddie Mokuyobi

My friend got mad at me for trying to read this aloud... I only got halfway through :-(

Xlator

I hate this, mainly because of the way the moron spelt his character name. Then again, he is a moron, as his poor party members rightly observe. Eh, bollocks. 0. :p

Brittsey

yes! i actually am not embarrassed to admit - I played WoW and I now understand and appreciate this $5

Toasty Crackers

Love it! I don't know if you'll get it printed on Threadless, but definitely try to get it out there - many WoW'ers would buy this. And do you think that you could play around with "at least I have chicken" at the bottom? Maybe make it a little bigger - it's a fun end line.

joshhupp

It's ok. I recently found this out on youtube. Penny-Arcade.com did a playing card based on this. You should rewrite it though, change some "ughs" to "uhhs." It sounds like they are grunting the whole time when they're just pausing. AND i think leroy says "times up" before he jumps in too. Good idea but maybe a little too long. I don't think I could stand still while somebody reads my entire shirt.

joshamman

LOVE IT.
anyonoe that knows what is it, wont need to read the whole shirt, and anyone that doesnt, wont bother to try.

Tobold

Not a bad idea, but could have been done a lot better. 2

yls

I'd like it on a different color...

Kogepan

AWESOME. Not on green. Navy or burgundy would be awesome. And I agree, change the "ughs" to "uhhs." $5!

ficketpences

Unfortunately, there are already several Leeroy Jenkins shirts in existence (including an official Blizzard one, I think?). Fortunately for you, the others are all kind of ugly-- so maybe this tee would do well. I don't think it's obscure, though... the reference was on Jeopardy.

ELMOnster

HOLY CRAP! I LOVE YOU YOU ARE A GENIUS I LOVE YOU FOREVER HOLY CRAP. this is beautiful. the best leroy shirt i've ever seen. if this doesnt get printed i need to contact you. need need need. (damn that makes me sound like a ninja) i kinda like the way you did it in the background, where it says leeroy jenkins behind the text as well. that would just make me feen all over. i'd wear it 24/7.

Drim-Vells

if you could make the text less rectangular i'd love it.

SuperPope

I'd buy it, but you did use "ugh" everywhere you should have written "uh".

deese02

HAHA! This is so funny. I don't play WoW (it's the devil), but I have enough friends who do that this is hysterical. $5.

Wrekognized

Omg. LOVE IT. 5$$$$$$$$

yellowbird_love

oh god please this shirt is the best shirt ever created !!! $5

Kayree

nice, but i don't think i'd sport it

Yoksafiff

Beautifully done.

blizzy

great idea, but get rid of the "ughs"

SomethingMore

I am adicted to WOW!!! this shirt is amazing! I wish I could read the whole thing and not have the shirt in the way on some of the words. Also teh ugh/uh was way way to much. Also we don't crunch numbers on survival ratings or anythign like that. Other than those few thigns it sounds just like so many of the raids I've been on. great shirt, great concept. I give it a five and I'd it!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us